Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Pounds of Smoke, Please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Two Pounds of Smoke, Please



    http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/05/09/record.gel/

    "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

  • #2
    For a second there I thought you were talking about Al Gore's son.
    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

    Comment


    • #3
      It is what there is in the Georges Bush's head, between his two ears .
      Sorry...

      LaPalice.
      Monsieur de La Palice est mort
      Mort devant Pavie.
      Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
      Il était encore en vie...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LaPalice
        It is what there is in the Georges Bush's head, between his two ears .
        Sorry...

        LaPalice.
        No, it is what there between Chirac's head, between his two ears.

        Just copying you.

        Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

        "Aim small, miss small."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cheetah772
          No, it is what there between Chirac's head, between his two ears.

          Just copying you.

          Dan
          Well, lets make a compromise. It is what there is between Chirac's and Bush's ears. No problem for me.

          LaPalice.
          Monsieur de La Palice est mort
          Mort devant Pavie.
          Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
          Il était encore en vie...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LaPalice
            Well, lets make a compromise. It is what there is between Chirac's and Bush's ears. No problem for me.

            LaPalice.
            No. Let's make a compromise....Chirac and Shroedar's heads and eyes.

            Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

            "Aim small, miss small."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cheetah772
              No. Let's make a compromise....Chirac and Shroedar's heads and eyes.

              Dan
              Ok, only Georges Bush. As you want.

              LaPalice.
              Monsieur de La Palice est mort
              Mort devant Pavie.
              Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
              Il était encore en vie...

              Comment


              • #8
                I love you boys
                a brain cell

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X