New helicopters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New helicopters!

Whatever Paul Martin does from here on in, Canada's opening for helicopter tenders is good for the CAF.

http://sympatico.globeandmail.com/se...ympatico-front
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Whew!
    Now that I have a little time, I'll amplify a little.

A couple of days ago Paul Martin, Canada's new PM, placed a complete freeze on all capital spending and on all public sector hirings until a full review of the country's finances is carried out.
    The one program left out of this decision, according to Canada's new Defence Minister, is the new Shipborne Helicopter Program(CHP).
    Now.....liberals are usually thought of as anti-military(we're always the first ones cut when there is cutting needed). This move comes as a bit of a surprise considering the attitude of the previous government(of which Martin was a member).

It would appear that one of Mr Martin's priorities is to distance himself from Jean Chretien's tenure in spectacular fashion.
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

And we shall see just how long he can manage said feat...
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

(grudgingly) But it is a start...
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Typical of politicians, in the election of 2000 democrats, especially Algore, tried to distance themselves from Clinton. Once they learned that the American people were not amused by Clinton's antics other democrats didn't want anything to do with him. So Clinton wasn't invited to any campaigning for any democrat, he was asked to stay away.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X