Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Wins over Hillary Clinton!

Hello,

Here is another good funny picture, which is my favorite. This was about Bush's surprise visit to the US troops in Iraq, personalifying his leadership and excellent charsima with the men and women serving in the field.

This is just a mockery of Hillary Clinton...one of the Democrat fascists...

Dan
    Attached Files
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Originally posted by Cheetah772
    Hello,

Here is another good funny picture, which is my favorite. This was about Bush's surprise visit to the US troops in Iraq, personalifying his leadership and excellent charsima with the men and women serving in the field.

This is just a mockery of Hillary Clinton...one of the Democrat fascists...

Dan
    Bush eats Democrats for supper?? I prefer pizza
    a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
      Bush eats Democrats for supper?? I prefer pizza
      I with you pizza is much better. Democrats leave a bad after taste and give heart burn and diarrea for a week

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Cheetah772, you know that that turkey is a fake ? And yes, I mean the one from the original picture were GWD grins into the camera? It's just decoration, he brought no turkey along for his troops, they got there normal canteen food and this plastic turkey after GWB left again in a hurry.
        That's true humor
        "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut
          Cheetah772, you know that that turkey is a fake ? And yes, I mean the one from the original picture were GWD grins into the camera? It's just decoration, he brought no turkey along for his troops, they got there normal canteen food and this plastic turkey after GWB left again in a hurry.
          That's true humor
          That's because he was not there for the soldiers. He was there for the voters back home. If he was "there" for the soldiers, he could have taken the time to visit one, or two, of their families at the funerals - without Faux News in tow, and without the cameras.
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
            That's true humor
            Yes he was great "So long and thanks for all the fish"...The really sad thing about GWBush is that he's not tring to be funny, but his admin is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
              That's because he was not there for the soldiers. He was there for the voters back home. If he was "there" for the soldiers, he could have taken the time to visit one, or two, of their families at the funerals - without Faux News in tow, and without the cameras.
              If he wasn't there for the soliders why did he serve them food and shake their hands and how do explain all the soliders cheering on the feet when he entered the room??

:flag:

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerDJ
                If he wasn't there for the soliders why did he serve them food and shake their hands and how do explain all the soliders cheering on the feet when he entered the room??

:flag:
                Uh, again, that turkey was platic! It was for show so that some good photos could be made that look good at home, to show that Bush really cares for hist troops... nothing more, just plain propaganda.

Same with the 'mission accomplished' landing on an aircraft carrier in a fighter jet, the official reasoning for this was that the carrier was still to far out to be reached by helicopter, in fact the carrier was already close to shore and had to turn back again so that the land at the horizon couldn't be seen on the photos!

Propaganda.
                "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Uh, again, that turkey was platic! It was for show so that some good photos could be made that look good at home, to show that Bush really cares for hist troops... nothing more, just plain propaganda.
                  Are you sure the turkey was plastic? Hard to believe there wasn't a real turkey around somewhere.
                  "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Same with the 'mission accomplished' landing on an aircraft carrier in a fighter jet, the official reasoning for this was that the carrier was still to far out to be reached by helicopter, in fact the carrier was already close to shore and had to turn back again so that the land at the horizon couldn't be seen on the photos!

Propaganda.

So what the Turkey was a prop it was there when he got there to make the soliders feel more like they were at home during thanks giving.

And the whole thing about landing on the carrier in the fighter jet, when you the president you've got to take advantage of doing those kind of things. Im mean theres not many if any of us that have had a chance to land on a carrier in a fighter jet. Now if you had that chance I think you would take it.

Oh, you still didn't explain the way the soliders all jump to there feet and cheered, clapped and yelled when he entered the room.

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                      Are you sure the turkey was plastic? Hard to believe there wasn't a real turkey around somewhere.
                      Yepp, I am, so far I've only a link to a german news magazine but I'm sure you'll find this news elsewere as well... maybe not on FOX thought

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,276886,00.html

The soldiers might have gotten turkey but they for sure didn't eat the one Bush was holding into the cameras

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...hturkey04.html

No mention of the turkey being "Plastic"
                        "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride
                          http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...hturkey04.html

No mention of the turkey being "Plastic"

I'm not to fimilar with american eating habits but here meals might be decorated nicely, but it (including the decoration) can still be eaten.
                          Do you really think they made an extra tasty turkey, smelling delicious and than say: "Nice, ey? It would taste great! But you are not allowed to eat it, you get your standard cantine food!"

That's why I think the turkey was fake, if it was a real one and Bush was rubbing it under there noses while they aren't allowed to eat it... that would be even more cruel

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

It was definitely a real turkey, but it and the platter arrangement were a table setting, and not what would be cut into for chow.
                            I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Great one Dan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X