Got Something For Marko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Something For Marko

Marko's role models, Saddam's military junta, are shown here executing people with explosives. Intense stuff but Marko is intense too. He likes to watch his role models.

Download

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Hello,

Oh my God. It just proves that we were right to invade Iraq to remove WMD threats and liberale Iraqis from that monster!

I'm just hoping the liberals are glad with their anti-war protests. The liberals are a bunch of sickos, I'm just sorry to say.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Somewhat reminiscent of the British execution of Sepoy Mutineers by lashing them to the bore of a cannon and discharging same. An instant death and gruesome enough to instill terror in the population one wishes to subjugate.
      And we are here as on a darkling plain
      Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
      Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Matthew Arnold

Comment

yikes, those guys must have been scared shitless, after seeing what happend to the guy just befor them.
        French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
          Marko's role models, Saddam's military junta, are shown here executing people with explosives. Intense stuff but Marko is intense too. He likes to watch his role models.

Download
          Marko is a rather volatile character. As are you. A post like this, while 'acceptable', is just begging for a negative response directed solely at you from Marko. Which will surely merit a reply in the same ilk. It doesn't take a psychic to see where something like this could be headed.

Might I ask that we try to keep potshots to a minimum in our posts?
          "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
            Hello,

Oh my God. It just proves that we were right to invade Iraq to remove WMD threats and liberale Iraqis from that monster!
            How do you equate executing people with WMDs?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
              How do you equate executing people with WMDs?
              I never said I was equating WMDs with the summary executions of people. I said the invasion was for removing the WMD threats and liberating the Iraqis from Saddam's harsh regime. These issues are separate from each other. I've always believed both are equally benefical to Iraq even if our primary mission was only to remove WMD threats.

Dan
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I never said I was equating WMDs with the summary executions of people. I said the invasion was for removing the WMD threats and liberating the Iraqis from Saddam's harsh regime. These issues are separate from each other. I've always believed both are equally benefical to Iraq even if our primary mission was only to remove WMD threats.

Dan
                Hey, it seems that there are seven reasons for the invasion, one for each day of the week.

LaPalice.
                Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                Mort devant Pavie.
                Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Originally posted by LaPalice
                  Hey, it seems that there are seven reasons for the invasion, one for each day of the week.

LaPalice.
                  What? Seven reasons? Please. I've been staying consistent with my reasons, there are only two reasons: WMD threats and liberation of Iraq from Saddam's brutal regime. That's it. There's no ulterior motivations in my reasons.

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Then you must have a problem with the hunt for WMD. None have been found. Obviously they aren't doing a good job looking for them. Who should be fired? What happens if America leaves and the Iraqis dig up their WMD?
                    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                      What happens if America leaves and the Iraqis dig up their WMD?
                      What if there aren't, and never were any?
                      Originally posted by the WhiteHouse
                      ...ooops...
                      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmmm...What do you guys think about the idea of giving some WMDs to the Iraqis and then taking them back (with proper media coverage)?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                          Then you must have a problem with the hunt for WMD. None have been found. Obviously they aren't doing a good job looking for them. Who should be fired? What happens if America leaves and the Iraqis dig up their WMD?
                          Not really...I said WMD threats, not WMDs themselves. I've always believe Saddam was eager to find a way to develop a serious WMD threat to America. I felt it was time to remove Saddam permanmently. More specifically, to destroy Saddam's ambitions of developing a grave WMD threat. I also felt that the UN inspectors failed to satisfy America's need for security, thus the need to remove Saddam by the US troops.

Now that we are in Iraq, I can sleep safely, knowing America is safe from WMD threats. Even if the WMDs aren't found, all I am concerned is with removing Saddam's intents to build WMDs. Now, that will never happen to us. There will be no WMD threats hanging over our heads.

In any case, I feel supremely confident that someday WMDs themselves will be found and removed in due time. My faith is not placed in Bush, but our fine US Army that is doing everything possible to serve America proudly unlike some liberals I know. Sigh, the liberals never learn do they?

So, no, Chuck, I don't have a problem, unlike you, I'm not whining like a baby, and saying to myself, "Why? Has Bush lied to me?"

If we leave and Iraqis dig up WMDs, then you'll know Bush was right all along and it will be liberals who are embarrassed that they failed to support the war. Bush will have said at last, "I told you so." It would just prove how un-american the liberals are. It may be only a prryhic victory, but a victory nonetheless. Finally, we'll just bomb Iraq back to Stone Age.

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Now that we are in Iraq, I can sleep safely, knowing America is safe from WMD threats. Even if the WMDs aren't found, all I am concerned is with removing Saddam's intents to build WMDs. Now, that will never happen to us. There will be no WMD threats hanging over our heads.
                            So now that Saddam is toppled you can sleep safely? Not to disturb your sleep potential, but they are a lot of other countries out there with WMD. Better start counting sheep.

In any case, I feel supremely confident that someday WMDs themselves will be found and removed in due time.
                            Why?

So, no, Chuck, I don't have a problem, unlike you, I'm not whining like a baby, and saying to myself, "Why? Has Bush lied to me?"
                            I guess you never question your leaders, unless they are evil liberals of course.
                            Last edited by Chuck?; 28 Nov 03, 21:41.
                            "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Not really...I said WMD threats, not WMDs themselves. I've always believe Saddam was eager to find a way to develop a serious WMD threat to America. I felt it was time to remove Saddam permanmently. More specifically, to destroy Saddam's ambitions of developing a grave WMD threat.
                              How do you know Saddam had any intention of using WMDs against the USA? That's just speculation on your part.

In any case, I feel supremely confident that someday WMDs themselves will be found and removed in due time. My faith is not placed in Bush, but our fine US Army that is doing everything possible to serve America proudly unlike some liberals I know. Sigh, the liberals never learn do they?
                              I'm sure many US soldiers would consider themselves liberal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X