Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear of France? Look no further!

http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/p...1551&SDID=1345

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

It is better that people dislike us, they speak about us. Otherwise everybody would be indifferent. The fact that some people are annoyed by France prove that France has an importance .

LaPalice.
    Monsieur de La Palice est mort
    Mort devant Pavie.
    Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
    Il était encore en vie...

Comment

FEAR OF FRANCE
      ONLY ONE
      SOLUTION
      just use a very very big
      MUSHROOM
      Der WanderBRooooooooOOOOOOOOOM
      Last edited by jlbetin; 20 Nov 03, 14:22.
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Don't tell jlbetin how to insert pictures and artworks in the post
        a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
          First Lieutenant, Respect to your colonel humpffffff, those young officers, no respect for their seniors

Der WanderSchockedBySushAtitude
          JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
            I just thank God he didn't draw it with his little colored letters.
            Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Both sides need to accept their differences and try to work around them instead of demanding changes.
              "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                Both sides need to accept their differences and try to work around them instead of demanding changes.
                Deltapooh,

What's occur, such a short answer, are you sick, problem with your wrist, a tennis elbow maybe but not a*ennis elbow
                Please take a weight of my mind, is everything ok

DerWanderAnguish

Comment

Nay, just fry all the frogs! (filling in for Cheetah772 today)
                  "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                    Nay, just fry all the frogs! (filling in for Cheetah772 today)
                    Bad Solution Chuck, He will became like all other US teenagers
                    TOO
                    FAT
                    Der WanderNutritionist

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin
                      Deltapooh,

What's occur, such a short answer, are you sick, problem with your wrist, a tennis elbow maybe but not a*ennis elbow
                      Please take a weight of my mind, is everything ok

DerWanderAnguish
                      I'm fine. There is really little more to say. I believe the United States and France share the mutual goal of peace, but differ on how to achieve it. Nationalism, fear, and anger seems to blind the common objectives and aggravate differences. Bush and Chirac are ambitious. They will do whatever it takes to expand the power of their governments, even if the strategy used has little chance for success.

We, as people, need to recognize the selfish goals of our leaders, and prevent them from digging a hole we won't be able to crawl out of easily.
                      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

I'm fine. There is really little more to say. I believe the United States and France share the mutual goal of peace, but differ on how to achieve it. Nationalism, fear, and anger seems to blind the common objectives and aggravate differences. Bush and Chirac are ambitious. They will do whatever it takes to expand the power of their governments, even if the strategy used has little chance for success.

We, as people, need to recognize the selfish goals of our leaders, and prevent them from digging a hole we won't be able to crawl out of easily.
                        Very Seriously, when we know how the 1st WW was declared, we saw the nonsense of many politicians!!!
                        Race for power is sometime a race to Death.

Hopefully some goodwill men tried to remove this threat in Europe by creating the conditions of peace here through EU.

No War between German UK French since 60 years now. Wow, we beat the 1815-1870 gap which was the longest without war between France and Prussia (Germany as state was not created before 1871).

Der WanderPeaceBrotherPeace

Comment

I think I am going to register in that program - looks interesting...

Nemo

Comment

Originally posted by nemo
                            I think I am going to register in that program - looks interesting...

Nemo
                            Ahummm

The program or the nice looking people in there hummmmm

Those Frenchies, tsss.
                            I would like to pin point something hehe

I'm sorry nemo but I was there 1ST, move yours hand off please.
                            Voleur !!!!

Der Wander1stInQueue

Comment

All right, all right, there is ample room for everyone in there
                              I just did not notice any "nice looking people" on the site : my interests are purely scientific and phobia-related - juré promis...

Nemo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X