The Kennedy assassination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kennedy assassination

It is more or less the anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. A lot of theories exist about who kill him or who is behind the crime. In your opinion, who did assassinate Kennedy ? And why ?

In my opinion, and I am going to follow a theory given by James Ellroy in one of his novel, American Tabloid, the assassination wad made by the Mafia, who helped Kennedy in his election but didn’t receive anything in exchange in association with the Cuban refugees and the CIA because of the Bay of Pigs. Of course the Mafia had interests in Cuba. So it was Cuba which killed Kennedy, and Oswald was only a diversion.

LaPalice.
    Mafia.
    12.50%
    Cuban refugees.
    4.17%
    The CIA.
    12.50%
    The KGB.
    4.17%
    Johnson and Texan oil cpies.
    8.33%
    Marilyn Monroe.
    8.33%
    The French Connection.
    4.17%
    Lee Harvey Oswald.
    33.33%
    I choose an other option.
    12.50%
    Monsieur de La Palice est mort
    Mort devant Pavie.
    Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
    Il était encore en vie...

Oswald wanted to bang Monroe. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

There is a beauty to unsolved mysteries...
      That is why I chose another option (even if I can hardly say which one)

Nemo

Comment

Probibly Oswald

Comment

I guess that I'll have to choose another option too, because the real reason - that time travellers from Nimbus 6 killed him - is not available. Just more evidence of an intergalactic conspiracy!
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Oswald and his Cuban friends.
            "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
              I guess that I'll have to choose another option too, because the real reason - that time travellers from Nimbus 6 killed him - is not available. Just more evidence of an intergalactic conspiracy!
              Yes, maybe. But what would their motive ?

LaPalice.
              Monsieur de La Palice est mort
              Mort devant Pavie.
              Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
              Il était encore en vie...

Comment

I saw in the tabloids at my local supermarket that it was a martian organized crime ring that was behind the assasination

Of course it also said that mutant bat people have already successfully conquered the US, Russia and China so I'm not so sure about the paper's journalistic reliability. :P
                -----------------------------------
                Sings we a song of wolves.
                Who smells fear and slays the coward.
                Sings we a song of man.
                Who smells gold and slays his brother

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfleader
                  I saw in the tabloids at my local supermarket that it was a martian organized crime ring that was behind the assasination
                  Wasn't it contracted out to the Denobians?

Comment

Marylin Monroe ,
                    back from the tomb , with a vengeance.
                    She meant to hit Jackie though

bah, women with guns....
                    Last edited by Boonierat; 18 Nov 03, 12:36.

Comment

It was the Brits, they couldn't stomach the idea of an 'Irish' Catholic running the USA!

Well they got rid of Diana, didn't they?
                      http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

I don't believe there was major plot to kill Kennedy. JFK was not popular and did **** off alot of people. Yet, any organization considering such a plot would likely abandon their plans once the risks and consequences are revealed.

I believe the conspiracy began after the President was killed. There was clear evidence of negligence within the US govenment before and after the assassination. The FBI and Secret Service were well aware of the danger in Dallas. Officials conspired to cover-up mistakes out of fear of prosecution.

The beniegn conspirary theory should take nothing away from the severity of a cover-up. Officials reacted like politicians. The President was killed on a street in America in broad daylight by an idiot they knew about. Common sense tells you whoever was remotely responsible for security in Dallas was in deep *hit. Officials reasoned Oswald committed the crime and was dead. So they decided the embarrassment was not necessary, and covered up their own mistakes.

I believe most conspiracy theories began with the public's unwillingness to accept the obvious. Lee H. Oswald was too lowly to kill a person like JFK. The same might be said for MLK and Robert Kennedy's assassins. These great men all died by the hands of people who were insignificant, and on a lower level. Refusal to accept this leads people to search for the person or group who was powerful enough to be worthy of even thinking about killing these super-beings.

To me, the reality is on November 22, 1963, after months of thinking about it, Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots into the Kennedy motorcade, killing the President. He didn't work for anyone. It was his rage, insanity, and stupidity combined with bad luck, that put President Kennedy in coffin many years sooner than people felt was appropriate.
                        "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Hello,

Really? I always thought the liberals will rather accuse the God-fearing and law-abiding Republican conservatives of killing JFK...I mean after all, the liberals always think there's a conspiracy behind every conservative's move...what a silly joke....

Dan
                          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Oh, I change my vote to Dan! Dan killed JFK!
                            "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
                              Hello,

Really? I always thought the liberals will rather accuse the God-fearing and law-abiding Republican conservatives of killing JFK...I mean after all, the liberals always think there's a conspiracy behind every conservative's move...what a silly joke....

Dan
                              Was Lee Harvey Oswald a conservative? I thought he was more of a communists.
                              "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X