End of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the World

Heres a brillaint movie my comrade matt fell upon. Yes its vulgar, and ill pay someone if they can figure out what kind of accent the narrator has, but the movie is sheer brilliance.

http://members.cox.net/impunity/endofworld.swf
    Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Originally posted by Headshot
    Heres a brillaint movie my comrade matt fell upon. Yes its vulgar, and ill pay someone if they can figure out what kind of accent the narrator has, but the movie is sheer brilliance.

Saw this a few days ago, and I was stumped on the accent too. Reminded me of the "Father Guido Sarducci" character from old Saturday Night Live shows.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by Headshot

Australian accent ???, for sure it is not a French one

Funny one

Der WanderAstonished
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

WTF
        "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Sounds like a gay wedding planner.
          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn
            Humm...you forgot one thing to add: from Canada!

Don't worry, Canada's secret is safe with me...

Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

http://www.newsgaming.com/games/index12.htm

More flash fun.
              "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeJ
                I have to say this: it's an interesting flash "game." I noticed the big issue was the collateral damage -- when I tried to kill terrorists, when they die, civilians come to them and turn into terrorists, creating an endless source of nuisances. I had to be careful as not to hit civilians in midst of terrorists. Mostly, I did succeed, for for every civilian killed, three of four terrorists appear. A tough call.

Dan
                Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn
                  Sounds like Balki from Perfect Strangers.
                  "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

theres definitely a hint of hebrew in the voice, but it mysteriously dissapears for the "ahh motherland" part. Yeah, hes definitely KGB.
                    Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Comment

Ahh...how vulgar it is! I see the vulgarity is the weapon of choice by....never mind.....

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

It is a brilliant movie indeed.

'Bout that time, eh chaps?

...Right-O.
                        Negative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                          Berlin.1945
                          by casanova
                          The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                          Yesterday, 23:41
                        • casanova
                          AW 169M
                          by casanova
                          The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                          Yesterday, 23:26
                        • JBark
                          What changed?
                          by JBark
                          There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                          Yesterday, 18:54
                        Working...
                        X