Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

The last person to reply to this thread is the winner!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're gettin sleepy...

Very sleeeeeeeepy...

WTH... what would be the fun in that?

[img]http://www.pctechtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/****.gif[/img]
    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Keep that up Admiral

When their all asleep it will be only you and me ........ hay i have an Idea you look at it for awhile .
      It's what one knows inside that makes him afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
        So, what is the prize?
        My a$s!

Comment

The last person to respond to this other thread will actually win a prize!!

I have successfully cloned Doctor Sinister's "Contest Thread"!!!

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
          In a blatant steal from another forum (I am evil, after all) - I would like to announce a new competition.

The last person to reply to this thread is the winner!

Dr. S.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I hope not!

Last edited by Admiral; 25 Sep 05, 18:29.
            On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Bah...

(pauses over "merge thread" button)

Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Admiral. Now I gotta break out the Dramamine and Tylenol....

Goblin
                Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
                DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
                In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Frightning, nightning, sliver of whitening, next person to post in this thread will struck by lightning!
                  Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                    Frightning, nightning, sliver of whitening, next person to post in this thread will struck by lightning!
                    Hope they aren't in a Hurricane zone.

ARGH!

Dr. S.
                    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                      Bah...

(pauses over "merge thread" button)

Dr. S.
                      Dr. S.

Scrooge

Both English.....connection?
                      As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                      Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

More like Scrooge McDuck!
                        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                          More like Scrooge McDuck!
                          "aflack".......quack quack.
                          As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                          Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Should this be moved to Jokes & Humor?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl
                              Should this be moved to Jokes & Humor?
                              Nah, just lock it before it goes to far!

Comment

I have a nasal hair longer than this thread.

Is that gross?
                                "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X