Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last person to reply to this thread is the winner!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Sorry, I haven't had my chocolate quota today. Please forgive me.

(Really, I couldn't ignore a line like that!)
    Ha -- it's OK -- i got you back on that other thread -- I took the opposite position on waiving property tax for a new business

Time for you to go there and fight back
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Yes go off and fight and be slaughtered while I occupy this thread as my own.
      2013 I'm going into West Point if it kills me. 2017 (or 2012 depending on West Point) I'm joining the Airborne if it kills me and it actually might.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gidia View Post
        Yes go off and fight and be slaughtered while I occupy this thread as my own.
        I'm back! And now I WiN!!!!
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

• Dang it. You can't get anyone to do anything no matter what you pay them. Uh um I mean I win this time.
          2013 I'm going into West Point if it kills me. 2017 (or 2012 depending on West Point) I'm joining the Airborne if it kills me and it actually might.

Comment

• LOL -- I thought I had you misdirected for a while there Torien

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• so much for that plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                LOL -- I thought I had you misdirected for a while there Torien
                Oh, I'm pretty good at misdirecting myself! I'm not so sure about CE though.
                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

• As I try to keep my presence I slowly go into obscruity

Comment

• Originally posted by Gidia View Post
                    As I try to keep my presence I slowly go into obscruity
                    Obscruity? That looks like it would hurt. Are you sure you want to go there?
                    _________
                    BoRG

Comment

• Is Obscurity painful ? I had no idea !!

BoRG

Comment

• don't know but I might find out.

Comment

• Let me know if Obscurity is fun -- if so -- I'll try to get some of the guys to join you

BoRG

Comment

• well I've heard obscurity love company.

Comment

• Oh -- I thought that was "misery" -- I stand corrected !+

BoRG

Comment

• Is misery not a part of obscurity?

Comment

Working...
                                X