Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know. Please only send real issues not things like I hate the colors of the site or the site looks cheap now. I am trying to get as many issues fixed for you as i can and If i have to read through stuff like that it's going to take me longer to get stuff fixed.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

The last person to reply to this thread is the winner!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
    Disaronno Italian liqueur

oooooohhhhhhhhhhh someone has expansive tastes
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
      yeah i Have been here for almost 4 years and am still just at a lonely 2880 posts.
      Really i've been here for a year and a bit and almost caught up to you but I spend most of time on this thread so explains something lol
      http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Gidia View Post
        I wish I had alot of posts I'm just to lazy.
        You appear to be so lazy you just fell out of that plane!
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

• Don't worry if you look you can tell I made sure to tie myself to the plane Just in case.
          2013 I'm going into West Point if it kills me. 2017 (or 2012 depending on West Point) I'm joining the Airborne if it kills me and it actually might.

Comment

• Is that a bungie cord?
            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
            _________
            BoRG

Comment

• Ha, ha! You silly buggers just lost, because I just posted the last post on this thread.
              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

• So, 15401 was the lucky number?

Oh, guess not.
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                  Is that a bungie cord?
                  I have to get back into the plane samehow less work for me aswell. And besides I win.
                  2013 I'm going into West Point if it kills me. 2017 (or 2012 depending on West Point) I'm joining the Airborne if it kills me and it actually might.

Comment

• Wow -- congratulations
                    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• hardy har har

Comment

• I love a good sense of humor

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

I love a good sense of humor
                          Too bad you don't have one!

(You know I'm just kidding mein Kaiser?!?)
                          _________
                          BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                            Too bad you don't have one!

(You know I'm just kidding mein Kaiser?!?)

I had no idea you were a such mean person deep down inside !!

BoRG

Comment

• hard to tell through a screen

Comment

I had no idea you were a such mean person deep down inside !!
                                Sorry, I haven't had my chocolate quota today. Please forgive me.

(Really, I couldn't ignore a line like that!)
                                _________
                                BoRG

Comment

Working...
                                X