Site Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Colors

I am have problems reading text using the new setup with black letters on the dark blue background. Is it just me?

http://www.warfarehq.com/toaw/scen_w...workshop.shtml
    Last edited by Chuck?; 29 Oct 03, 20:18.
    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

That's a horrible combination of colors. Whoever chose it should have their hands amputated (well, just one... I'm no monster).
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Yes I agree (well not about the amputation). Either white, light gray, or yellow text would be better in this situation.

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Site Color

Actually guys, this was the color scheme of the whole site I think, not to long ago!

This must be a stray that did not get updated to the friendlier creamy tan color the rest of the site is.

We will look into it

Michael
        "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Michael

Comment

Thanks! I noticed that other parts of the site had the grayish colored background.

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Talk about a let down. I was looking forward to a good old fashioned hand removal.
            "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X