Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHQ's OSS

One Sentence Story.

Simple rules. Everyone can contribute, one complete sentence at a time. Brief finishes of the immediately previous ellipsis terminated sentence is allowed. You must have at least one post from another member between your own posts. Tangents are not only allowed, but encouraged.

I'll start.

Miles from any gas station, and with his Jeep's temperature gauge glowing a fierce red, Siberian HEAT pulled over to the side of the road and drew out his map again, concerned that he was not only lost, but would be hopelessly late to the Warfare HQ get together at...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Originally posted by JAMiAM
    One Sentence Story.

Simple rules. Everyone can contribute, one complete sentence at a time. Brief finishes of the immediately previous ellipsis terminated sentence is allowed. You must have at least one post from another member between your own posts. Tangents are not only allowed, but encouraged.

I'll start.

Miles from any gas station, and with his Jeep's temperature gauge glowing a fierce red, Siberian HEAT pulled over to the side of the road and drew out his map again, concerned that he was not only lost, but would be hopelessly late to the Warfare HQ get together at...
    the local Hooters, his Jeep broken down he looked for an alternative mode of transportation, he was just about to give up when over the horizon he spotted a ....
    Last edited by Priest; 26 Oct 03, 21:35.

Comment

...black Amish Buggy, with a poor excuse of a lantern, dimly lighting the roadway just enough to keep the poor horse from misstepping over the edge of the road.
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Heat figured this had to be Cheetah772, but he could not figure out WHY he was headed in the same direction.
        "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Cheetah thumbed through his trusty pocket Bible, his faith in the Lord's guidance and his trusty draft horse's uncanny ability to make it from one hayseed town to the next unshaken, even as an orange clad (but only from the waist up) hunter ran shrieking across the roadway, clutching a 40 lb tin of black powder and being chased by...

Comment

Sara Brady and Senator Clinton. Cheetah knew not who this masked man was, but being chased by two liberals he knew that the person couldn't be all that bad.

Comment

Cheetah cursed (politely, of course...) as he realized it was open season and he forgot to pack his Barretts 50 cal sniper rifle that he carried for deer and vermin (like liberals), but then something caught his eye.....

Comment

senator clinton took off his mask and turned out to be a 48year old french guy named jean luc.............
                French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

"What a trophy" he thought, as he counted the points on its head, for the creature was both French and Liberal, which made it even better than a liberal alone....

Comment

however seeing the 1.50meter long 50cal barrel pointing at him jean luc wooshed out like road runner, whahaha said cheetah stupid chease eating surrender pussy......
                    French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

"But Wait" screamed JL, "I must tell you about the local geology and some important late-breaking news on French Orders of Battles, and you must take it to the WarfareHQ meet and tell..."
                      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Unfortunetly for the Poort French man, Jamiam came roaring down the road in his VW Bus, covered in peace signs and a 'Down with Bush' sticker; the frenchman never knew what hit him...

Comment

too hell with you enemy of america screamed cheetah, he fired, he hit jean luc and jamian but they appeared to be made of liquid methal.....

Comment

not that it mattered, for the VW slid out of control and careened into the buggy, scattering hundreds of bibles and 'I love Bush' placards to the four winds....

Comment

jean luc blobbed around only to be reassembeld into one solid T1000 terminator after that he walked to wards cheetah SCREAMING WAAAAAGHHHH DAN!.....
                              Last edited by screamer; 27 Oct 03, 10:33.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X