Islamic Religious Extremism as Expression of Frustrated Sexual Wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic Religious Extremism as Expression of Frustrated Sexual Wants

If Sigmund Freud were to explain Islamic extremism in the context of human sexuality he'd probably agree with me.

I would like to offer my theory that Islamic religious extremism is nothing but a radical expression of frustrated sexual fantasies of Muslim males.

If you look at Al-Quaida for example, you find out that every high ranking operative of that organization either used to live in the West (some were students at British or US universities) or at least had extensive contacts with people from our part of the world.

Most one of those guys (including Mohammed Atta and his team) made repeated attempts at sexual contacts with Christian women. Sheikh Mohammed, the operations planner currently in US custody, was a party animal that was quite notorious and persistent in those activities.

Obviously most of those attempts at sexual activities with non-Muslim women were unsuccessful.

I believe those Muslim males' frustration ultimately led them to develop their extremist views, with the religious theme being used as a psychological cover-up for their real emotional wants.

IMHO, Islamic religious extremism is, for all practical purposes, an attempt at killing out the male population in the West with the ultimate goal of gaining access to Western women for purposes of sexual activities.

Look at their stories of the 40 virgins that are supposed to await the deceased suicide bombers.

I bet (S. Freud would support me) those virgins have blond hair and blue eyes.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

He probibly would Monster, remember also the 9/11 terrorists went to a lot of strip joints. For devout Muslims they sure knew how to party.

Comment

But Freud also said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

Comment

Hello,

The reason why devout terrorist Muslims partied hard is because they want to experience and see how sinful American lifestyle was. It would go further in proving radical Islam was right after all. It is a sort of psychological stuff.

The devout terrorist Muslims could then claim to have experienced the westernized lifestyle and be capable of rejecting it altogether to prove their worthiness in being the choosen martyrs. From a Muslim's prespective, after all, how can one be devout if one never experienced the sinful lifestyle or be able experience in resisting the temptations to live such a wild lifestyle.

They want to announce to the world, "Yes! I have controlled my temptations and rejected the Westernized lifestyles! Praise Allah!" then drive into malls and skyscrapers, blowing them up.

Dumb girls, if you ask me.

Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Hmmm... What do you think Freud would say about priests buggering children?
          Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

Well hell its like this. You wipe your but with your left hand. You cant have a woman until you can buy one. Its hot. There is lots of sand and gritt.

Yeah hell I would I have a pissy attitude too.

Comment

Originally posted by SparceMatrix
              Hmmm... What do you think Freud would say about priests buggering children?
              Even though I'm supposed to be Catholic (at least my parents want me to) I've always voted for taking revenge on both the individual priest pedophiles and on the Catholic Church leadership (for the covering up).

Nevertheless, how does this relate to my thread.

Sigmund Freud would be confused at this point.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Hello Dan

By all accounts some of them were "rejecting temptation" several times a week for several months before 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                  Hello Dan

By all accounts some of them were "rejecting temptation" several times a week for several months before 9/11.
                  Maybe I sould explain by what I meant. To a Muslim who successfully disgested the western lifestyle and choose not to become addicted to the ways of western world, then surely to him, he has proven his worthiness to Allah. Don't know if I am making any sense at all, but it's my best try....oh well....

Dan
                  Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Nevertheless, how does this relate to my thread.

Sigmund Freud would be confused at this point.
                    If Sigmund Freud were to explain Islamic extremism in the context of human sexuality he'd probably agree with me.
                    Confused? By what? You want Freud to explain "Islamic extremism" in terms of human sexuality?

I would like to offer my theory that Islamic religious extremism is nothing but a radical expression of frustrated sexual fantasies of Muslim males.
                    If Islamic relgious extremism is the expression of the frustrated sexual fantasies of Muslim males, then what spirituality is expressed by priests who bugger children? Muslim males are not the only religious believers with sexual fantasies.
                    Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

Well Dan all I'm saying is that they were addicted to the Western way of life, in fact they wallowed in it.

Comment

Hello,

Personally, I believe the sexual theory is nothing but baloney. It has more to do with the Arab culture and how these Muslims were raised and taught in such enivronment that encouraged martyrdom for the greater good of Islam.

OBL has many childrens, obviously, he isn't a party animal, he's pretty much kept his moral compass straight on. So, I can't really answer that question.

As for the priests molesting children, it can be answered that since the priests are celibrate which means they can't take a wife, thus, enjoy the fruits of sexuality. The altar boys are easier to coerce than a prostitute who might sell the story to talboid reporters and spread more scandals in Roman Catholic churches.

Moreover, historically, the Roman Catholicism has openly condemned homosexuality, however, in secret practice, many priests and even pope do practice it. There is plenty of evidence in historical accounts, eye-witness accounts in the past, and Catholics don't want to acknowledge that. If it were so, it would only prove the pope is just plain a human being, not the vicar of Christ and refutes Catholic doctrine of infallibility.

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
                          Hello,

OBL has many childrens, obviously, he isn't a party animal, he's pretty much kept his moral compass straight on. So, I can't really answer that question..
                          Dan
                          We actuall know very little about bin Laden, all we have are the PR films that his spin doctors have chosen to release.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                            We actuall know very little about bin Laden, all we have are the PR films that his spin doctors have chosen to release.
                            I wouldn't be surprised to find he IS the good 'moral' Muslim, he probally doesn't have to beat his wife and only has children by her.
                            Sometimes the worst human beings are the ones who are so 'cleancut'
                            "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride
                              I wouldn't be surprised to find he IS the good 'moral' Muslim, he probally doesn't have to beat his wife and only has children by her.
                              Sometimes the worst human beings are the ones who are so 'cleancut'
                              You are correct Tim, sometimes they are so "moral" that it's scary.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X