Surf's Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf's Up!

In case any of you cared to know what a subversive like me listens to, when he listens to the stereo, tune into KFJC. You can listen to them on the web at www.kfjc.org where they have several forms of streaming broadcasts. Hurry in before 9 pm, PST and you can catch the Instrumental Surf Music show, hosted by Phil Dirt. Way cool stuff.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

wow...groovy
    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Yummy.

http://www.digitallyimported.net
      "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Wow...is it that time again? I should have posted earlier, but there's only 30 minutes left of the Surf Music show, hurry in and grab a stream, and drift along on the sounds of big guitars and reverb!
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X