US make a mockery of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US make a mockery of Justice

One thing you think the US military would have learned from the British Armed Forces (apart from winning hearts and minds effectively) is that terrorism can only be held, it cannot be beaten. Whilst the British Army were very proficient in anti-terrorist operations in Northern Ireland, they could not entirely stop all terrorist activities. This is made even harder in Iraq due to suicide attacks, as the Northern Irish terrorist was never prepared to die for his cause, he was more of a hired gun. Ideology was supposed the reason for action, but alas the vast majority of I.R.A/U.V.F terrorists were actually paid for their work and many also had secondary careers as petty criminals. Also the Northern Ireland population and country size is tiny compared to Iraq, and the proportion of anti-US feeling is higher than the anti-British feeling ever was. So why be annoyed at the US. Well if you believe US media, it is a minority group backed by die-hard Saddam loyalists. When in actual fact, it is more a case of disgruntled civilians who oppose the country being smashed from within by Us forces leaving it in a state of total infrastructure breakdown. Then there is the civilian dead – not one apology from the US, just lip service to the families and friends of the dead. But as quoted so many times ‘…civilian dead are unavoidable and just one factor of military operations’, so that makes it right does it ? I am sorry US people who were in the WTC towers, but your deaths were …’unavoidable and just one factor of terrorist operations….’. I believe the Iraqi ‘terrorists’ have a right to kill US soldiers, who have illegally invaded their country for WMD’s that have still to be found. May Allah praise you all as you give up your lives for the struggle against US pig imperialism. And my heart goes out to ther families of those who will die at the hands of the Iraqi resistance. But at the end of the day - THEY ARE ONLY DOING WHAT YOU WOULD DO. If your burger munching country was invaded tomorrow by another country telling you how to live your lives and what political system to use, killing your friends and families - then you to would want to fight to get the oppressors out of your country - wouldn't you ?

Hello my dear Marko!

Hehe, you almost made my day bright!

Thanks for reminding me of that there are some worse people than you, my dear Marko. I can see how the life isn't treating you very well, why else would you come back to this great forum? Tough luck.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
      Hello my dear Marko!

Hehe, you almost made my day bright!

Thanks for reminding me of that there are some worse people than you, my dear Marko. I can see how the life isn't treating you very well, why else would you come back to this great forum? Tough luck.

Dan
      nice reply. I am not a bad person, I actually speak for the vast majority of the world my little US hybrid.

Comment

Learn well we shall
        -Lets start rounding up people and putting them in prison without a trail(*We have already started it, thanks fors showing us the Way ole chaps)
        -Train locals are terrors squads(B-Specials, etc; perhaps in Iraq we can call them the I-Specials??)
        -Emplace large amounts of regualr armies units and conduct sweeps of civilian neighborhoods(* Already done, thanks again)
        -Kill civilians-(We are trying to live up to your expectations, but I think we exceeded them, although I 've yet to see us firing on unarmed demostrations)
        -Setup Military checpoints in civilian areas(Yep, doing that already...)

THANK YOU MARKO AND THE BRITISH ARMY.
        Your actions in NI are shining example of how to conduct a fair and just war on terror.
        "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by Marko
          nice reply. I am not a bad person,
          Wanna bet ?

I actually speak for the vast majority of the world my little US hybrid.
          No, you don't

Comment

Ah, how I miss our beloved Troll Cave.

I would vote Marko as the Head Troll.

I am not a bad person, I actually speak for the vast majority of the world my little US hybrid.
            Not even close, Sparky.....not even close.

So how long have you been off your medication.....

Comment

Originally posted by Black Moria
              Ah, how I miss our beloved Troll Cave.

I would vote Marko as the Head Troll.

Not even close, Sparky.....not even close.

So how long have you been off your medication.....
              No, my dear friend, you are sadly mistaken.

Marko indeed speaks for the vast majority of the world in his mind, millions of brain cells are steering our dear Marko to the way of the hater of the United States!

Dan
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

One thing you think the US military would have learned from the British Armed Forces (apart from winning hearts and minds effectively) is that terrorism can only be held, it cannot be beaten. Whilst the British Army were very proficient in anti-terrorist operations in Northern Ireland, they could not entirely stop all terrorist activities. This is made even harder in Iraq due to suicide attacks, as the Northern Irish terrorist was never prepared to die for his cause, he was more of a hired gun. Ideology was supposed the reason for action, but alas the vast majority of I.R.A/U.V.F terrorists were actually paid for their work and many also had secondary careers as petty criminals. Also the Northern Ireland population and country size is tiny compared to Iraq, and the proportion of anti-US feeling is higher than the anti-British feeling ever was. So why be annoyed at the US. Well if you believe US media, it is a minority group backed by die-hard Saddam loyalists. When in actual fact, it is more a case of disgruntled civilians who oppose the country being smashed from within by Us forces leaving it in a state of total infrastructure breakdown. Then there is the civilian dead – not one apology from the US, just lip service to the families and friends of the dead. But as quoted so many times ‘…civilian dead are unavoidable and just one factor of military operations’, so that makes it right does it ? I am sorry US people who were in the WTC towers, but your deaths were …’unavoidable and just one factor of terrorist operations….’. I believe the Iraqi ‘terrorists’ have a right to kill US soldiers, who have illegally invaded their country for WMD’s that have still to be found. May Allah praise you all as you give up your lives for the struggle against US pig imperialism. And my heart goes out to ther families of those who will die at the hands of the Iraqi resistance. But at the end of the day - THEY ARE ONLY DOING WHAT YOU WOULD DO. If your burger munching country was invaded tomorrow by another country telling you how to live your lives and what political system to use, killing your friends and families - then you to would want to fight to get the oppressors out of your country - wouldn't you ?
                I think it is a very slippery slope for you to bring up NI to illustrate what is happening in Iraq. There are different parts of Iraq too. There is a Northern Iraq. But I'm glad somebody brought up the issue of the suicide bombers in Iraq because there are many things that are being spoken of regarding these suicides. In Israel the identity of these suicides is never in question because they are identified by the Palestinian Nationalists quite readily as martyrs. Are we seeing similar identification in Iraq? If not, why not? My guess is that these suicides cannot as readily be identified by their handlers as heroes to the Iraqi people. The Iraqi people are not nearly as enthusiastic about the related spirituality that motivates the Palestinian Nationalist suicide bombers. It wouldn't shock me to learn that they are not Iraqis at all, but imports or the descendents of imports.

You are free to by sympathetic with the terrorists who are attacking US soldiers in Iraq, but I sincerely doubt you know what you are talking about. The attacks being carried out are motivated for different reasons. Some of these attackers are just well armed and supplied petty criminals, just like the rats of NI terrorism. A serious problem, but of no real consequence to either the future of NI or Iraq either. But you are not sympathetic with the suicides unless you are a muslim fanatic like they are. We have yet to see a suicide bomber without some background in religious fanaticism.

I also commend Iraqis who resent the military occupation of Iraq by the US and anyone else. I would ask them, "Help us to help you make the presence of the US unecessary. We don't want to be there anymore then you want us there." We encourage resistance to help build the fiber of a vital Iraqi nation concerned about its own identity and willing and able to uphold its integrity. The US should not be the only occupiers that Iraqis are capable of resisting.
                Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

Well, I guess that Marko is late for his electro-shock treatments.

Comment

Marko, you seething fury is music to my ears. You're howling like a wolf caught in a trap, no longer giggling to your cell phone the way you and you Muslim buddies did on 9/11 when you were commenting on those people falling out the windows. This tells me our war on terror is really working. We're hitting you and your buddies right when it hurts.

I know the invasion of Iraq was unfair but chemotherapy as treatment against cancer is unfair too. It involves injecting poison into your bloodstream and makes you very sick before you get better.

The self-destructive stupidity of the Arab world is the cancer.

We are the poison that will save the Arabs from worse harm in the end.
                    Last edited by MonsterZero; 15 Oct 03, 20:13.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

So for the sake of the world, I hope your position doesn't represent global opinion. If it does, neo-conservatives are right, and our efforts in Iraq are being opposed not because they are right or wrong, but because it is "America" who is carrying it out. If so, the US would be justified to act more unilaterally, and undermine the prosperty of those who view America as a threat.
                      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                        So for the sake of the world, I hope your position doesn't represent global opinion. If it does, neo-conservatives are right, and our efforts in Iraq are being opposed not because they are right or wrong, but because it is "America" who is carrying it out. If so, the US would be justified to act more unilaterally, and undermine the prosperty of those who view America as a threat.
                        Marko is pretty close to world opinion, although he comes off a bit nuts. Americans in general aren't thinking about how their countries actions are effecting the rest of the world.
                        "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Just the kind of response one would expect from ermm...er..Amerikunns.

I post opinion and all I get is personal attacks. Well to those who did personally attack me - suck my fat one. You need to realise that no one is beyond criticism, not even the most hypocritical nation on the planet. Post a normal repsonse please you sad cry babies.

Comment

You need to realise that no one is beyond criticism, not even the most hypocritical nation on the planet.
                            no one is beyond criticism - which means you.

You make sweeping generalizations, set up straw men, and make all matters of fallacious statements. You rant, you rave, and you can't make any sort of a constructive opinion without turning it into a carefully veiled attack.

Since we are into sharing opinion, then here is mine.

You, sir, are a troll. You offer nothing but insult and argument. I have read your past posts in many threads and it is always the same - venomous generalizations showing your lack of understanding or inability to present a logical argument leading to polite discourse. You offer arguments as opinions.

If it looks like a troll, talks like a troll and acts like a troll, I am inclined to believe it is a troll. If you want to be treated differently, then act accordingly.
                            Last edited by Black Moria; 16 Oct 03, 11:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Moria
                              no one is beyond criticism - which means you.

You make sweeping generalizations, set up straw men, and make all matters of fallacious statements. You rant, you rave, and you can't make any sort of a constructive opinion without turning it into a carefully veiled attack.

Since we are into sharing opinion, then here is mine.

You, sir, are a troll. You offer nothing but insult and argument. I have read your past posts in many threads and it is always the same - venomous generalizations showing your lack of understanding or inability to present a logical argument leading to polite discourse. You offer arguments as opinions.

If it looks like a troll, talks like a troll and acts like a troll, I am inclined to believe it is a troll. If you want to be treated differently, then act accordingly.
                              Very well put.
                              Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X