Hasta la vista guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasta la vista guys!

Don Maddox has just told me off for calling Arabs stupid in my thread,so I'm leaving the club in protest
    There are other clubs...
    "I cannot brook the accent of reproof.." (Shakespeare,Richard III)
    Last edited by Poor Old Spike; 08 Oct 03, 09:17.

Don't see the need for you to duplicate this thread, but I'll put the same 2 bits in this one, as I did in the other...

You went overboard with a racist, and purposely inflammatory posting. Be a mensch. Own up to your transgression, and take it as a warning shot. Or whine...and skulk off.

Heated political discussions sometimes work themselves into a frenzy, as a natural course of conversation, but deliberate bigotry has no place on this forum.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike
      Don Maddox has just told me off for calling Arabs stupid in my thread,so I'm leaving the club in protest
      There are other clubs...
      "I cannot brook the accent of reproof.." (Shakespeare,Richard III)
      you wanna make US regret or yourself regret?
      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

....Jeez and I thought it was a thread about the election as California Governor of the guy who played in Terminator, what was his name again.....

Comment

See ya.

Comment

Jamiam is right.

I would add that there is no such thing as a complete ethnic group being "stupid", so saying Arabs are stupid is a gross and false generalization that has no basis to stand on. Stupidity (or intelligence, for that matter) applies to specific individuals, and stupidity knows no ethnic borders. You will find stupid individuals among Arabs, Americans, British and geez, even Canadians But to say Arabs, Americans, British or Canadians are stupid is a childish behavior.

Comment

Vote 1 for Don Maddox for gently nipping this type of behaviour in the bud.

Vote 0 for the thread originator for taking this public.
              "I'm all ears." - Dolph Lundgren

Comment

Originally posted by Tzar
                You will find stupid individuals among Arabs, Americans, British and geez, even Canadians
                True. FRENCH Canadians.

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
                  True. FRENCH Canadians.

[Sound of frog being emitted]

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
                    True. FRENCH Canadians.

LoL a good one. Hey, it's Canadian that you should have wrote in bold, not French .

LaPalice.
                    Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                    Mort devant Pavie.
                    Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                    Il était encore en vie...

Comment

LoL ...

(Americans, .. esp. Dan will have the most hearty laugh here )
                      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X