Disturbing Pics From Gitmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing Pics From Gitmo

Those Al-Quaida detainees probably wish they had never been born. Veritable Aushwitz under the Star Spangled Banner. Hell on earth. Sad epilogue of the Jihad on the American people, on MonsterZero, on my ill mother, on my friends.

Good, very good. Let those images be shown all over the world. Let them taste the difference until they're on their knees begging for America as it was known before they raised their hands against it.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Sorry but Gitmo is a day in the park compared to Aushwitz.
    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Hello,

Sorry if I don't see any obvious abuse by these prison guards like our resident leftwing nuts frequently claim to be. I have no mercy on these who would dare to strike against the United States of America. They do not deserve to be alive, they deserve to be shot and buried like dogs they are.

Either they're with or against us, and obvioulsy they have made their own statements. Well, they're going to pay that price, hopefully, by having a couple of bullets piercing their brains and hearts. America has once again truimphed over her enemies as usual.

Tough luck, kids.

Dan
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

I have no mercy on these who would dare to strike against the United States of America. They do not deserve to be alive, they deserve to be shot and buried like dogs they are.

Either they're with or against us, and obvioulsy they have made their own statements. Well, they're going to pay that price, hopefully, by having a couple of bullets piercing their brains and hearts. America has once again truimphed over her enemies as usual.

Tough luck, kids.

Dan
        Dan, you are speaking exactly like an Al Quaida leader. Simply replace "United Stated of America" and "America" with "Islam" in the quote above and you've got the typical Bin Laden's rant.

I believe America is better and wiser and doesn't need to lower itself to that kind of attitude or language. As Theodore Roosevelt used to say, "Speak softly but carry a big stick" No need to do chest thumping.

Coming back to the Guantanamo prison, the conditions seems absolutely correct from what I have seen in a French TV report. In fact, apparently these guys have taken weight now that they enjoy 3 meals a day, something they did not have in the Afghan terrorist camps! They have been provided each with a Kuran and a small carpet to practice their religion freely. This attitude honors the United States of America.

The only problem is their fuzzy legal status. Not sure if the U.S. intends to trial them or rather keep them behind bars for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tzar
          Dan, you are speaking exactly like an Al Quaida leader. Simply replace "United Stated of America" and "America" with "Islam" in the quote above and you've got the typical Bin Laden's rant.

I believe America is better and wiser and doesn't need to lower itself to that kind of attitude or language. As Theodore Roosevelt used to say, "Speak softly but carry a big stick" No need to do chest thumping.

Coming back to the Guantanamo prison, the conditions seems absolutely correct from what I have seen in a French TV report. In fact, apparently these guys have taken weight now that they enjoy 3 meals a day, something they did not have in the Afghan terrorist camps! They have been provided each with a Kuran and a small carpet to practice their religion freely. This attitude honors the United States of America.

The only problem is their fuzzy legal status. Not sure if the U.S. intends to trial them or rather keep them behind bars for eternity.
          Tzar,

Would you prefer me to say:

Sorry if I don't see any obvious abuse by these prison guards like our resident leftwing nuts frequently claim to be. I have mercy on these who would dare to strike against the United States of America. They do deserve to be alive, they deserve not to be shot and buried like dogs they are.

Either they're with or against us, and obvioulsy they have made their own statements. Well, they're going to pay that price, hopefully, by not having a couple of bullets piercing their brains and hearts. America has once again truimphed over her enemies as usual.

Tough luck, kids.
          I think all leftwing guys would jump up and down in joy knowing I am now a liberal just like you!

Okay, that was a bad joke, but I do respect the basic prisoners' rights, but I don't see a need to extend my respect for these guys beyond such rights laid down in Geneva Convention. I think they need to be shot in order to be made an example to all future jihadists. Personally to me, they're not enemy soldiers, they're terrorists. They should receive death penalty (of which I do support).

Dan
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Behind bars for eternity, from the looks of it, given that the war on terror is never going to end.

Come to think of it though, I think it'd be cool if my government could seize some of the "rightwing nutjobs" on these boards and lock them up without trial up in the great expanse of Canada. We certainly have enough room to fit them all. We could even send their families telegrams every week, ostensibly written by the detainees saying "will be home next week!"

Damnit. Who knew being an irrational, fanatical "patriot" could be so much fun?!

So where do I sign up? I too wish to become a traitor to the principles of my nation, claim to be a patriot and imply that eveyrone who disagrees with the coming of the Fourth Reich is aiding and abetting the enemy!

And I obviously can't forget to add this:

Just kidding!
            "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

They do not deserve to be alive, they deserve to be shot and buried like dogs they are.
              Many (if not most) of the prisoners haven't been charged with anything, nor have they had anykind of trial. If they're criminals, give them a hearing. If they're POWs, treat them as such.

Of course, the best way to promote freedom and liberty, is to kill all those who oppose.

Comment

I think they need to be shot in order to be made an example to all future jihadists. Personally to me, they're not enemy soldiers, they're terrorists. They should receive death penalty (of which I do support).

Dan
                Actually, when you think of it, life sentences would be better. Don't forget that by killing them, you're making them martyrs of the movement. Death in enemy hands for a Muslim terrorist is the best thing that can happen for them. They go down in peace knowing they're heroes.

By the way, it is well-known also that terrorist leaders often promise that the martyrs will get access to "1000 virgin females" in heaven if they die a glorious death in the hands of the enemy. That's what the Sept. 11 terrorists were apparently promised for their sacrifice (it's incredible how such earthly pleasures can become a motivation factor for religious people).

Geez, 1000 virgin females... makes you wonder about converting to Islam

Comment

Actually, when you think of it, life sentences would be better. Don't forget that by killing them, you're making them martyrs of the movement.
                  The so-called threat of 'martydom' is nothing to worry about. These groups already have thousands of martyrs to stir up their recruits. A few more aren't going to matter much.

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
                    Of course, the best way to promote freedom and liberty, is to kill all those who oppose.
                    True. Also slavery is freedom, war is peace, and ignorance is strength.

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
                      Many (if not most) of the prisoners haven't been charged with anything, nor have they had anykind of trial. If they're criminals, give them a hearing. If they're POWs, treat them as such.
                      They were caught by the military forces, and they were defeated in a military battle. Since America never officially recognized Taliban regime, and the war is unconventional, I think these people should be counted as terrorists since the attack on WTCs were not of professional military and WTCs were civilian targets.

I do support capital punishment, and they should be given dealth penalty. If we give them life sentences, the enemies would see this as a form of weakness, and will take advantage of this. I don't want to give any idea to them.

Why not? Had they their ways, we would be dead, and America converted to Islam, cracking down on all other religions. They already rejected liberty and freedom, they want nothing of it. Whether you likeit or not, they're not a bunch of protestors crying foul. They're terrorists with intent to kill civilians as many as they can possibly manage.

They aren't altar boys, so as far I am concerned, they should be put to death. If they're POWs, they will most likely go back and kill more Americans in Afghanistan. I prefer them dead lest they make more trouble for our forces over there.

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

By the way, it is well-known also that terrorist leaders often promise that the martyrs will get access to "1000 virgin females" in heaven if they die a glorious death in the hands of the enemy. That's what the Sept. 11 terrorists were apparently promised for their sacrifice (it's incredible how such earthly pleasures can become a motivation factor for religious people).
                        There are suckers born every minute. In America the suckers are the ones buying products off infomercials...while elsewhere the suckers are those signing up to die for empty promises of heavenly delights. How could you ever scrape up that many virgins? I mean use some common sense. Heaven would have to be overloaded with them!

God bless those pagans.
                        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
                          There are suckers born every minute. In America the suckers are the ones buying products off infomercials...while elsewhere the suckers are those signing up to die for empty promises of heavenly delights. How could you ever scrape up that many virgins? I mean use some common sense. Heaven would have to be overloaded with them!

God bless those pagans.
                          Yes. I'm admittedly a born sucker, after all, why am I a rightwing conservative?

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT

God bless those pagans.
                            Allah, like his second cousin Yahweh, is all-powerful, and being above (or was it under and beyond) the laws of space and time, re-uses the same 1000 virgins as heavenly reward for the faithful. Thus, the Semite God Twins don't have to find 1000 new virgins for each fallen holy warrior. Being God's virgins, they are surely the most experienced, beautiful, and delightful virgins.
                            I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

I hate inflation...

Wasn't it 72? When did it become 1000? (well, that may easily kill a man like me by exhaustion ---- well, will that count for a second martyr ? and hence another 1000? and on and on? )
                              (phewww what a wonderful life for a sex machine )
                              Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X