Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I see some fellow countryman here in the end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I see some fellow countryman here in the end?

welcome to our newest member: liuli

heheh... finally see another Chinese name up here, come on, buddy, ring the bell!

And you are bearing the same family name as mine hehe... 500 years ago, we might be in the same house
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
    heheh... finally see another Chinese name up here, come on, buddy, ring the bell!

And you are bearing the same family name as mine hehe... 500 years ago, we might be in the same house
    See, this proves that Chinese inflitrators are sneaking into WarfareHQ in order to start Chinese propaganda and war! I just know it in my heart!

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I played a cmbb guy earlier this year in Rugged Defense called Lucero,and also visited his website,he's definitely Oriental,can't remember details but he had his camera shot out of his hand while covering a war somewhere:-
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
        See, this proves that Chinese inflitrators are sneaking into WarfareHQ in order to start Chinese propaganda and war! I just know it in my heart!

Dan
        sheeeeh... quiet, Dan .... I suspect he works for a different agency --- you can't reveal our identity so fast, do not you remember our CIA rules(Chinese Intelligence Agency)? And to the worst, he might be an American(!) Spy to test you and me...

oh Dan ... Dan! ... (shouting at the back of Dan as Dan was held by a couple of big guys in black suits and waded away ... )
        (sigh.. me sneak away ... from the Bush.... inflitration failed... )

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike
          I played a cmbb guy earlier this year in Rugged Defense called Lucero,and also visited his website,he's definitely Oriental,can't remember details but he had his camera shot out of his hand while covering a war somewhere:-
          [email protected]
          yep, when I get a copy of my own CMBB, I will surely catch up with you guys there .... (still waiting for it to be on EBX stores... ;p )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X