Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arafat to go? Good or Bad?

Hello everybody,

I am curious, is it a good idea for Arafat to be expelled from Israel (Palestinian territories)?

For me, good riddance to him! He ought to be shot and buried like a dog. He is a known terrorist, and deserves to die for all murders he committed or expressed support for.

Yeah, I know, many of you will be outraged at my statement, but mark this one: what is the difference between Al-Qaeda's Omasa bin Laden and PLO's Yessir Arafat? Both are the leaders of terrorist organizations. Whatever you like it or not, PLO is still acknowledged as a terrorist organization if only partially and less violent than Hamas, but nonetheless a terrorist organization.

We are hunting down bin Laden for his crimes, and why shouldn't Israel do the same thing to Arafat? I don't give a care about how PLO is considered de facto government of Palestinians, it is a terrorist organization.

This only proves that Israel is backing into corner by the international community which hates Israel for its existence. The Europe is not on Israel's side, it is on Arabs for one reason: OIL. How funny you Europeans accuse USA of stealing oil in Iraq when in fact the Europe is trying its best to put down Israel and support the Arab states.

As far I am concerned, Israel won fair and square in the 1967 war, therefore deserves to annex or occupy the West Bank and Gaza strip.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Although expelling Arafat could cause a lot more trouble in the ME over the short term,
    it seems to me that he has become a hindrance to any possible peace process.
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn
      Although expelling Arafat could cause a lot more trouble in the ME over the short term,
      it seems to me that he has become a hindrance to any possible peace process.
      And don't forget Arafat successfully outmanuevured Abbas in the political struggle, forcing Abbas to resign. This caused the shaky Palestinian government to collapse. It seems that Arafat didn't like the idea of sharing power or even in a democratic government at all.

This just proves Arafat is really a rotten terrorist in his heart, and a dictator as well.

Dan
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I hope Arafat sticks by his word not to leave on his own. That way not many can cry foul when Isreali gunships remove him!
        I for one will be happy the day that terrorist dog is wipped from this earth.
        "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Arafat should go but won't. Why? Israel needs a 'bad boy' around, makes it easier to continue the occupation.
          "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Dan,

Wow, we agree on something. Yeah, kick him out and humiliate him as much as possible in the process. Try not to kill him as it would make him a martyr.
            Sincerely, Lew Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkoff
              Dan,

Wow, we agree on something. Yeah, kick him out and humiliate him as much as possible in the process. Try not to kill him as it would make him a martyr.
              Fishkoff,

Time for us to pop a bottle of Diet Pepsi!

Sorry, no alcohol is allowed!

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X