FBI to Join Hunt For Iraq Mosque Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI to Join Hunt For Iraq Mosque Blast

Now the bombers are beginning to freak out.

If the director of the FBI walked into his office and found Bin Laden relaxing in his own chair with feet on the table the terrorist leader would still escape from the building.
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 31 Aug 03, 20:25.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    Now the bombers are beginning to freak out.

If the director of the FBI walked into his office and found Bin Laden relaxing in his own chair with feet on the table the terrorist leader would still escape from the building.
    Hello,

Maybe it's a good idea to let FBI in to do the investigation considering FBI is one of the best foresnic investigating organizations in the world. Granted, we shouldn't expect a kind of "CIS" style, but given enough time, I am sure FBI will eventually nail whosoever planted the bomb.

My main concern is how the Iraqis will cooperate with FBI. FBI works best in an orderly enivronment such as a good police force and a large segment of people willing to cooperate or respect the work of FBI. Right now, in Iraq, nothing like that is happening any time soon. I am concerned with how FBI will be able to work in a deadly environment where potential terrorists are at large and able to strike back effectively at the investigators considering how deadly the guerrilla attacks have gotten lately.

I honestly believe FBI was lucky in tracing down the mastermind behind the USS Cole incident, had Yemen not cooperated with us, we would have a tough time of investigating the incident.

I can only hope FBI can repeat that kind of luck in the latest bombing incident.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X