Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope my wedding doesn't end like this one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope my wedding doesn't end like this one...

That is, if I can eventually con someone into marrying me .

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/Li...ide030829.html

N E W H A V E N, Conn., Aug. 29— A North Haven, Conn., woman arrested on her wedding day apologized in court Thursday to her friends, family and to the restaurant where she had the wedding.

Samen admitted to getting out of hand but she says she had good reason because the restaurant closed the bar early and started kicking their guests out 45 minutes early.

"They were just very rude. They were saying you have to get out now," she said.

"They were taking plates from our guests. We didn't even know what was going on until it was too late."

Banquet manager Liz Gioielli says no one was rude and they followed standard procedure.

"We didn't have them leave early … They had the bar for four hours so at 4:00 the bar closed."

That's when restaurant workers say wedding guests went behind the bar to help themselves to drinks.

Things apparently got really out of hand in the parking lot, when Samen allegedly started smashing vases and gifts in the parking lot, and at one point jumping on the hood of her husband's truck, then taking off on foot.

She also threw pieces of wedding cake, police said.

That's when the cops showed up and took her away.
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

They're calling her "Bridezilla"...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X