Navy Pilot Was a Peeping Tom at Old Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Pilot Was a Peeping Tom at Old Navy

OK, I think this is the bizzarre news story of the week.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-pilo...213018355.html

A Navy lieutenant and pilot has been arrested after police say he filmed an underage girl through the peephole at the Old Navy in Virginia.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Yep, there was the Old Navy...

Comment

Sad and disgusting but apart from the concatenation of navy not that bizarre. Cases of perverts being arrested and charged for such behaviours can be found somewhere almost every week. I'm afraid that it's all too common. We had a teacher not long ago who had installed cameras in the school wash rooms.
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
        Prawn heads
        by Karri
        How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
        Today, 11:40
      • Jose50
        Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
        by Jose50
        Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
        Today, 08:41
      • Von Richter
        Sagittarius Rising...
        by Von Richter
        Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
        Today, 01:19
      Working...
      X