Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once again...where are those pesky WMD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again...where are those pesky WMD ?

Well,

Will enjoy stating this:

So where are those pesky WMD's ? I love to say told you so. So now we have Americans dying everyday, Iraqi's STILL suffering due to US incompetence, children STILL dying, American's STILL shooting innocent people, and NO WMD's.

When will they learn.

Originally posted by Marko
    Well,

Will enjoy stating this:

So where are those pesky WMD's ? I love to say told you so. So now we have Americans dying everyday, Iraqi's STILL suffering due to US incompetence, children STILL dying, American's STILL shooting innocent people, and NO WMD's.

When will they learn.
    I find that statement incredibly insensitive. You may have been right. Does that make you happy? It's all ok now? In your shoes, I'd have wished to be proven wrong. Being proven right would only make me feel worse.

"Hahahaha, look at all the suffering and death; I was right, I was right, I was..."

Should be:

"I felt that this was the truth of it from the beginning. Which just makes me even sadder to see all the unneeded suffering. My prayers go out to all involved, Iraqi and US/Brit, for a speedy end to this conflict".

At least, that's how I would handle it.

But that's just me.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't think finding WMDs should be the top priority of Coalition forces at this moment. We should be pouring all our resources into efforts to stablize the country, and get utilities back on.

If we stablize Iraq, and establish a firm infrastructure, finding WMDs will be a heck of alot more easy.

Personally I don't care too much about WMDs. The number of people who knows where they are few and far inbetween. Those that do are either in custody, dead, or so busy trying elude capture, they have little time to go out and dig up anything. The hand on the trigger of such weapons has been removed. So there is far less priority to find WMDs now.

Once we prove to the Iraqi people that a.) life will be better without Saddam, and b.) Saddam won't be returning to power, we'll likely have more success in our search.

The WMDs are likely buried somewhere in Iraq. Saddam buried alot of stock in the past year. I've seen photos of buried fighter jets. It will take years to find anything, if ever. So there's no need to waste time on what was a political excuse meant to rally the American people, and gain international support for a war. It's no different than claims of humanitarian reason used by those who opposed war. Few countries are breaking their neck to help the Iraqi people.
      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

I understand better now why GWB and Tony refuse to give more time to inspectors, they known there no WMD

Both are bigger Liars as Big Jacques

Remember the big show on UN to give proof that didn't exist !!!!!!

Worstthe peace process in Israel is dead

FOR ME SITUATION IS WORST IN MIDDLE EAST THAN BEFORE WAR IN IRAQ.
        BETTER SHIITES ARE FURBISHING THEIR WEAPONS NEXT STOP ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAQ

WE CAN APPRECIATE THE BRILLANT EXHIBITION OF US REPUBLICAN FOREIGN POLICY

please ROW APPLAUSE EXPLOSE depending or the localization

Der WanderLOL
        Last edited by jlbetin; 21 Aug 03, 03:15.
        The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
        The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

I don't know who will be cheering on instability in the Middle East. If you look at Western foriegn policy toward the Middle East since the early 1980's, you will find the fear of instability is the driving force behind decisions. Most historians believe it was this fact that convinced Saddam to invade Iraq. He thought the US and ROW would *itch and moan for a few days, then figure out how to accept the political change. In fact, that is exactly what the Bush Sr. Administration planned to do early on. So if the Middle East is more unstable, we're all equally crewed.

Like it or not, most of Europe depend on the American effort in the region to protect their own vital interest. They might not like how we do things, but it's better than contributing billions of dollars, and exposing one's self to political risk.
          "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Ah, never mind. I will not get involved in this.
            Last edited by MonsterZero; 20 Aug 03, 19:40.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
            --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Now, in fact, I am sure there are WMD in Irak.

I am kidding !

La Palice.
              Monsieur de La Palice est mort
              Mort devant Pavie.
              Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
              Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Marko, must you make a chilidish post like that? "I told you so." Sounds like something I said when I was 5. But right now, I could care less about WMDs. Just need to work on stabilizing the nation.
                Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Polka Sheep
                  Marko, must you make a chilidish post like that? "I told you so." Sounds like something I said when I was 5. But right now, I could care less about WMDs. Just need to work on stabilizing the nation.
                  Don't get your knickers in a twist. Stabilse ? Wouldn't need stabilising if there had not been an invasion.

Comment

There doesn't appear to be any WMD. Tony Blair says that doesn't matter anymore though. In unrelated news Iraqi industries are to be auctioned off at some point down the road in an effort to privatize the country.
                    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin
                      FOR ME SITUATION IS WORST IN MIDDLE EAST THAN BEFORE WAR IN IRAQ.
                      BETTER SHIITES ARE FURBISHING THEIR WEAPONS NEXT STOP ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAQ
                      I agree. If the Iraqi people are actually given the right to elect their own government they will likely select an fundamentalist islamic regime. However some type of friendly puppet government is still very possible if the US handles the situation right.
                      "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X