Dog Pilots Airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Pilots Airplane

At 3:10 mark on the video, the dog will complete a figure eight with no help.

Renowned animal psychologist and behaviorist Mark Vette has lead his team to teach dogs how to fly a plane.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Now let's see him land the plane.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Am I the only one wondering why this would be a valuable skill for a dog who flies with his eyes closed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Am I the only one wondering why this would be a valuable skill for a dog who flies with his eyes closed?

Well....can you fly a plane with your eyes closed?
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Made on April 1st I suspect. Dogs see in monochrome so red and blue lights would be meaningless.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Ask for your leg back.
            Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
            Hyperwar, Whats New
            World War II Resources
            The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              Made on April 1st I suspect. Dogs see in monochrome so red and blue lights would be meaningless.
              So tell me this, why do my dogs only bark at my neighbors white horse, not the twenty or so of different colors?
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                So tell me this, why do my dogs only bark at my neighbors white horse, not the twenty or so of different colors?
                Because they can tell white from black (in monochrome terms not white). Once had a dog that loathed white cats but only white cats
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                  Well....can you fly a plane with your eyes closed?
                  Don't know - it would never occur to me to even try, let alone allow a dog to do it while I'm in it.

Comment

Originally Posted by MarkV
                    Wrong - as the automatic time stamp clearly shows, this was posted yesterday. April 12th.

Yesterday, 18:28

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      Because the white horse would show no color and therefore stand out? Or because the white horse smells or acts different? Or comes closer to the fence? Or because the white horse makes fun of them?

Comment

Oh c'mon, ...

... Rex is obviously utilizing a "Seeing Eye Airplane".
                        "I am Groot"
                        - Groot

Comment

Wrong - as the automatic time stamp clearly shows, this was posted yesterday. April 12th.

B*****ks it doesn't show when it was MADE only when it was posted

Comment

This explains the term "dog fight".

Comment

Why not, they play poker...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X