ffds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffds

Okay, I can make a thread but everytime I try to write a real post it gives me:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This is odd, since I created this thread. Tried to write something a little longer and it wouldn't let me.
    Last edited by MikeJ; 13 Aug 03, 12:38.
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Originally posted by MikeJ
    Okay, I can make a thread but everytime I try to write a real post it gives me:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This is odd, since I created this thread. Tried to write something a little longer and it wouldn't let me.
    Had a similar problem. I thought it was my proxies having trouble connecting through zone alarm. That wasn't the case.

Maybe Madd Dogg got the bill for all those essays we wrote while he was in the Gulf. What was the average, about 10mb per post?
    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

My guess is that it might be that you were automatically logged out because it took you to long to write the article. Maybe having a second window open with a random thread and hitting F5 from time to time might help ?
      "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Okay, I found the problem.

This new version of vBulletin doesn't like the QUOTE tags.
        "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by MikeJ
          Okay, I found the problem.

This new version of vBulletin doesn't like the QUOTE tags.
          Uh, I've just quoted your post with the QUOTE-Tags... what's wrong with them ??
          "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

There isn't anything in the error log.
            Editor-in-Chief
            GameSquad.com

Comment

Uh, I've just quoted your post with the QUOTE-Tags... what's wrong with them ??
              Actually, okay, I have no clue why it worked now. But i tried it without quote blocks and I created the same thread I tried to create earlier (had it C&Ped in notepad).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X