X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting thing about forum

Follow these steps:

open a new IE window
    ...by any way, come to the forum main page (favorite, type-in..)
    directly open a thread from the main page by click one of those listed at the end of each room as "last message".
    (and then you are in that thread) click "back" button in your browser
    Now you should see a hybrid of the old forum setting together with the new buttons

do not know it is just me or ...
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Another question:
    what is this about the ratings? (or "reputation" precisely?) How does it work and how can I see other people's reputation? Is it that green button next to the # of posts? (if not, what is that green button? which, anyway, cannot be clicked... ;p )

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

You can chynge a persons reputation by clicking on the 'shouting man' icon next to the 'edit post' button.
      "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Sorry, but I do not like the appearance of the forum tonight
        "Teamwork is essential - it gives the Enemy someone else to shoot at"

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf
          Sorry, but I do not like the appearance of the forum tonight
          You can change it back to the way it was by going into your options. Click on the profile button at the top.
          Editor-in-Chief
          GameSquad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut
            You can chynge a persons reputation by clicking on the 'shouting man' icon next to the 'edit post' button.

First thanks for adding the reputation for me ...

Second, buddy, I did not ask "how to add", ... my question was "how to see OTHER's reputation"... for example, can you see mine? Anyway, I am pretty dumb and could not find yours... (but add one )

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
              Second, buddy, I did not ask "how to add", ... my question was "how to see OTHER's reputation"... for example, can you see mine? Anyway, I am pretty dumb and could not find yours... (but add one )

Um..ah..so, that was not th question ? Ah... probably what you actually meant to ask was the question I answered... you just used the wrong words... you were probably tired or soemthing so I answered your question and ignored your misspelled sentence. Yeah, that's exactly how it happened, it was all your mistake in the first place
              "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X