Suprising Discovery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprising Discovery.

I have to admit I was not sure I had one. Most of my girlfriends have accused me of not having one. But I can now say with a hundred percent confidence that I do have a heart.

My main evidence is that it stopped working properly on Monday night and I've been in hospital ever since.

I am not dieing. I am just unwell. I have an angiograph today so the flesh tailors get an idea of what the damage is.

Will let you all know how that goes later. If you find out by ouija board you know that it didn't go as expected.
    "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

wish you fast recovery and that all goes well.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I have the heart of a small child myself... I keep it in a box on the dresser...

Comment

Best wishes for a fast and easy recovery!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Purée !!

My only fan is at the hospital !!

Hé ben alors mon Darky ??

What's happening with you ,dear old chap?
          I hope that this is just related to a recent change in your habits , i mean ,may be you had a beer at the pub and you are not used to this excess ?

Seriously , i cross my fingers for a fast and complete recovery for you.
          Come back asap.
          Best regards from the daft frog.
          That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Best of British DP, get well soon matey... with that sense of humour your'e halfway there already.
            The long toll of the brave
            Is not lost in darkness
            Over the fruitful earth
            And athwart the seas
            Hath passed the light of noble deeds
            Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Sorry to hear that! Bit of a drastic way to prove to your exs that you do indeed have a heart! Get well DP.

Comment

Well you don't have to sing the Tin Man's song from the Wizard of Oz anyway
                Yorkshire man has a heart surely one for the breaking news thread!
                I had a angiograph about 3 years ago and they put a stent in whilst they were about it. Mildly uncomfortable at the time but that was all and they threw me out of hospital about a day later. Best of luck
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Get better soon, mon. Positive energy coming your way.
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Wishing and praying you are better and get well soon.
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                    Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Take care of yourself! Get well soon!
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Get well soon. Positive vibes going to you

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes. Angiogram went well. They found two veins which effectively had given up working. These were fixed while I was in took about two hours all told. Have a list of tablets a mile long that I am going to be taking for the rest of my life. But as the alternative was death I can live with that.

I am on schedule to go home tonight so long as my doctor is happy with the scans.

I am knackered.

But the sun's out. The winds blowing and I'm still breathing. I'm chalking this one up as a win.
                          "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Koolya great man !

I'll have a toast to your health tonight !
                            Social care is a good thing ,no ?
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
                              Thanks for the good wishes. Angiogram went well. They found two veins which effectively had given up working. These were fixed while I was in took about two hours all told. Have a list of tablets a mile long that I am going to be taking for the rest of my life. But as the alternative was death I can live with that.

I am on schedule to go home tonight so long as my doctor is happy with the scans.

I am knackered.

But the sun's out. The winds blowing and I'm still breathing. I'm chalking this one up as a win.
                              So which of your habits finally caught up with you: the shot of cheap Canadian whiskey and laudanum every morning with breakfast, or sharing your breakfast with South Hampton's finest toothless street walkers? You, mate, have got to take care of yourself: try single malt Scotch and classier call girls next time.

You are hereby ordered to recover, and recover fully, lest I be deprived your singular wit.
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X