Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you get for your 50th birthday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get for your 50th birthday?

(or what would you like?)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

And all I can think is that I see a road or a trail in the background, no butts, and a guy who doesn't feel the need to keep his weapon pointed down range.

Comment

What are they using for a backstop, the neighbors house?

These are the people that shouldn't even touch a gun let alone own one.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I got a puppy ...

... to help me enjoy my 2nd childhood! That was 7 years ago, I suspect I'll be getting crayons next year, no guns&buns for me.

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post
        (or what would you like?)

"I am Groot"
        - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Your question answered in this video

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Agree completely. Their little ditch does not qualify as a safe backstop. Shooting at or across a road, even the driveway type visible, is dumb as dumb gets.

Lots of stuff in both videos that would cause a person to get a size nine shoe implanted in their rectum!

Regards,
            Dennis
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Too bad that pistol has a Hillary hole.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                Agree completely. Their little ditch does not qualify as a safe backstop. Shooting at or across a road, even the driveway type visible, is dumb as dumb gets.

Lots of stuff in both videos that would cause a person to get a size nine shoe implanted in their rectum!

Regards,
                Dennis
                I didn't watch the second video. But if they claim that those rocks are a safe butt, as opposed to a way of creating shrapnel, they need to take a basic gun course.

Comment

"Farmer" appears to have masculinity problems if he has to dress his wife up like that to impress other men.

Comment

You can't see the cardboard box? This here is West Virginie.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone
                      My boss is a big motorcycle nut. He owns several Japanese & German model motorcycles. I convinced our entire office to all chip in $25 each and buy him a Harley rental for an entire month for his 50th birthday present. He finally took a 2 week vacation and really enjoyed himself. I think it was a perfect gift. He is now a big Harley fan.
                      That's nice. I don't remember the details of my fiftieth but I believe it was mostly enjoyable, for me at least. Memory problems, PTSD etc prevent me from remembering any more.

Comment

My project manager came by my desk, told me the customer was going ballistic over something and said to grab some reference documents and follow him, straight into a surprise party. I still have the "50" shaped candles somewhere.
                        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I got a new judo uniform for my 50th. I have around four but really needed a new high quality clean one for competition.

Comment

I used to joke that since 44 you don't have age but a caliber.
                            "Keep Calm. Use Less X's"

Comment

A hang over. Same as every year. This year I am getting a cutlass. Apparently I have to be kinder to my liver.
                              "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X