Hello Again, Friends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again, Friends.

It's been a few years since I've been on these forums.

Looking back at my old posts, I seem so young, probably because I was.

I had forgotten about this place until a day or two ago when it just popped back into my head.

I don't know if many, or any, of y'all remember me, but I posted fairly regularly back in 2006-2007.

It's nice seeing some familiar names and avatars.

Think I'll hang around here a while.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

Welcome back...
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Little catch up on life -

Honorably Discharged from the Marine Corps, unfortunately the heart issue I had when I enlisted got worse and I could not stay.

Married to a girl I met while at Pendleton. We had a daughter and celebrated her 1st birthday this last November.

I became a Police Officer shortly after separating from the Corps and I'm currently assigned to the local School District.

That about sums it up.
      Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

Comment

Welcome back! Quite a lot has happened since `07.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Welcome Back

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

I remember you. You ditched us for the Marine Corp. I'm still pissed.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Long time filled with service. Thanks and welcome back. Stay around thisw time.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Glad to have you back, Dawg. I started here just as you left and I'm glad to hear that you have made quite a nice life for yourself. I'm sure that you will boost the demographic here among the veterans.
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Welcome back and Christmas greetings....also to all of you out there...I am not religious but this is Christmas....not "Happy holiday" or what ever but CHRISTMAS[/B]...so ..for the religious group may your God look after you and for the rest of us...enjoy this time with family and friends, eat well, drink in moderation, remember friends who have gone ahead,give to the "lost ones" in our society and remember the boys and girls in uniforms out there on the ramparts standing guard....and for those who find these words offensive....Lighten up and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDawg View Post
                      It's been a few years since I've been on these forums.

Looking back at my old posts, I seem so young, probably because I was.

I had forgotten about this place until a day or two ago when it just popped back into my head.

I don't know if many, or any, of y'all remember me, but I posted fairly regularly back in 2006-2007.

It's nice seeing some familiar names and avatars.

Think I'll hang around here a while.
                      Sounds like you got "distracted" about the time I showed up here. Anyone around for ten years deserves a green pip upon return and ought to have more than two friends, since you sig with one of my favorite Reagan quotes, friendship request on it's way to you.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy, and looking forward to your contributions on our many current topics.

Oh yeah, Semper Fi!
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                      “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                      Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Welcome back
                        War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X