Kraut!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraut!!

Resend our EA turn to mantis29a(at)hotmail(dot)com, please!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

turn is on the way!

Comment

Just one curious question: Why Kraut 2? .... What happened to your Kraut?
      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

and your little picture is gone?

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Bring back Kraut 1!
          "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Kraut is stuck in the Matrix, the victim of a fried motherboard and a homeless hard drive.
            I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

another mystery solved

Comment

Being screwed in the Matrix? ... oh.. I just would love to ... hey, Kraut, did some hot Hot HOT italian beauty hijack you for a sensual kiss? .. yet?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X