No announcement yet.

European People Interested in Flags ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European People Interested in Flags ??

If you are interested in, ask me

Belgium

█████████
    █████████
    █████████

France
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

Germany
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

Ireland
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

Italy
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

Spain
    █████████
    █████████
    █████████

Other could be made this is a sample, sorry for UK, too difficult

Der WanderPainter
    Last edited by jlbetin; 01 Aug 03, 04:29.
    The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
    JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
    The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Re: European People Interested in Flags ??

Originally posted by jlbetin
    If you are interested in, ask me

Der WanderPainter
    Sure! I'll have a Canadian flag, please!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

(anticipating...)
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
        (anticipating...)
        And A Canadian Flag, one,

Canada
        █████████
        █████████
        █████████
        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003

Comment

TO HELL WITH EUROPE. I'd rather be an outsider, than join the evil anti-American legion brewing across the ocean.

You call us hegemonsters, Warmongers, dictators, and evil. In reality you all just hate America because you can't be American!
          Attached Files
          "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Alright, I was just kidding around. I'm proud to be an American, but I really don't want to stump on Europe's shoes. You guys might **** me off from time to time, but I don't wish ill upon you. If a war started in Europe tomorrow, I'd support American involvement to support our allies.
            "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin

And A Canadian Flag
              HEY! That looks NOTHING like the Canadian flag! And the centre is white, not grey!

But I'll give ya half points for trying! (I was wondering what you'd do! )
              Attached Files

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                You call us hegemonsters, Warmongers, dictators, and evil.
                HEY!

They're not dictators!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Some of those flags don't look right. Belgium goes black, yellow, and red from left to right. At least the Belgium flag I know about.
                  "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

How about a Macedonian flag? Macedonian pride.
                    Negative.

Comment

Hi Gents,

Problem is mainly with color offered by the Forum, all the flags are made with local characters and colors
                      there is no white so I use silver As there is no yellow, I took the nearest available color orange.

Too avoid the too French nationalistic criticism , here are the codes used to create the Irish Flag: honor to Wolfe Tone

Ireland

COLOR=green]FONT=century gothic]███ /FONT] /COLOR] COLOR=silver] FONT=century gothic]███ /FONT] /COLOR]COLOR=orange] FONT=century gothic]███ /FONT] /COLOR]

this made one line that I repeated 3 time

█████████

avoid spaces between ][ to have characters well "glued"

the &#9608 symbol is got by using this coding "& # 9 6 0 8" remove the all the spaces between the & and the 8 and I repeated it 3 time too

you can create a smaller flag too

To make the coding visible I removed the opening character -> [
                      before fonts and colors definitions

If webmaster can add other colors is would be nice

Der Wanderer
                      Last edited by jlbetin; 01 Aug 03, 04:46.

Comment

Wouldn't that also work if you only used '/font' once, at the end, instead on once for each block of boxes? That way you wouldn't have to set the font 3 times, only once.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
                          Wouldn't that also work if you only used '/font' once, at the end, instead on once for each block of boxes? That way you wouldn't have to set the font 3 times, only once.
                          Definitly yes, but at the origin I do the task with copy and paste for each block that's why there is so many font /font

For German and spanish flag I do it only once

To get the value of correct block character was not easy but I got it. It is often this kind of tricky thing which help me in my Job, create nice display for end users you buy yes sign at the bottom €€€€€€

What could be interesting to track, is the set of characters available here.

It could be one of my next future testing actions

Der WanderTobeContinued ....

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                            Alright, I was just kidding around. I'm proud to be an American, but I really don't want to stump on Europe's shoes. You guys might **** me off from time to time, but I don't wish ill upon you. If a war started in Europe tomorrow, I'd support American involvement to support our allies.
                            You are luckier then me, my friend. If I - as German - would dare to say 'I'm proud to be German', then I'm considered to be a Nazi!!! Not by the people abroad, but by the other Germans! Poor country, isn't it?
                            Last edited by Scipio; 03 Aug 03, 15:46.
                            Resistance is futile!
                            My little company

Comment

The character set used here is the unicode, so you have just to give the decimal value preceded by &#

by instance

"& #9827 &#9827

or

"& #1670 &#1670 which is the arabian letter Tchim

or "& #64302 &#64302 which is the Hebraic Aleph

Der WanderSearcher

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X