ATTN: Kerry and other Kansas folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Kerry and other Kansas folks

Find this lady and bring her to justice! She is from Topeka so keep your eyes open if you live in Kansas!

Hoax Lady
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Wow.

Okay.

That is just cruel.

What kind of person does that?

I think we should round up all the people like her from all the countries of the world and use them for some good...

Like clearing minefields in AFghanistan, Soviet-style.
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

This crime is not completely uncommon. I can recall several hoaxes in missing person cases. Usually, money is the driving motivation.

It was tragic to see how hurt the father of this missing child was. While the family said it was not completely certain when they received the information, there was a greater degree of hope than was mentioned.

This was a horrible crime. This woman should receive the maximum penalty allowed by law. (If they do order community service, MikeJ's conditions are humane.)
      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

After 17 years, I'm sure the family had at least come to terms with this, even if they didn't have total closure. But to bring it all back with this...

This woman is a total bitch, and unfortunately, there's likely not a single episode in her life which could be manipulated to cause her a similar amount of suffering. Perhaps after some jail time, she should be put into a mental ward, to try to determine if she's either whacked, or so out of touch with reality she can't comprehend just how freakin' nasty she is.

I tell you, until I had kids, I couldn't even guess how this kind of thing would feel. And now... Well, I don't even like to go there, because it's amazing just how much potential for 'hurt' there is. There is *nothing* on the earth that compares a whit to a person's children.
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't know if time can ever heal that kind of wound. The tug of war between facing reality and the ever constant presence of hope can keep one in torment. The crime committed against them by this individual (if found guilty) only poors salt on the bleeding injury. The father cried alot. I think the imagine of his pain was what spawn such outcry.

I don't have kids. At the rate I'm going, probably won't have time for that for some time. I do have a cousin that I care the world about. I don't think I would want to be a part of a world without him now.
          "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

It's headline #one here.

And not a funny one at that.

Kerry
            "All that is gold does not glitter..."

Comment

At the very least she is one sad woman. But like has been said it's not unheard of for someone to claim to be a missing person or claim to have information on a missing child.
              A couple of years ago a young woman was abducted in County Kildare and has never been found. ( One of several strange cases here in the nineties where this kind of thing was extermely rare until then).
              Last year some idiot contacted her parents and told them he had information on her whereabouts. It was a total hoax. I think he has now been charged but I havn't seen it come up in the courts yet.
              http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

This bloody stupid girl could charged of how many years for this inaceptable thing ???

Der WanderHate
                The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X