Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still rising

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

Hehe, Marko, I am most flattered by the fact that my statement is being used as your signature. BTW, my attitude represents "nationalism" rather than anti-Arabism.

Today, more often than not, Middle East is in crosshairs-not because of Anti-arabism but because those people volunteered to test the willpower and the patience of the American people.

Tomorrow it could be somebody else. Who is it going to be next is not certain, only the outcome is certain.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
      Hehe, Marko, I am most flattered by the fact that my statement is being used as your signature. BTW, my attitude represents "nationalism" rather than anti-Arabism.

Today, more often than not, Middle East is in crosshairs-not because of Anti-arabism but because those people volunteered to test the willpower and the patience of the American people.

Tomorrow it could be somebody else. Who is it going to be next is not certain, only the outcome is certain.
      Hell yeah, dog!
      "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

You guys are ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Daw
          You guys are ****ed up
          Not as ***ed up as the rotten carcasses of the Jihadists who met American justice.

Comment

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, eh?

Maybe it's the first refuge for immigrants, I don't know...
            “To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik Yerbouti
              Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, eh?

Maybe it's the first refuge for immigrants, I don't know...
              20,000+ young idealistic Fins, some related to your family and to your friends died defending their country against the Soviet invasion of 1940. And that's only the last 50 years. Scoundrels?

Comment

Not as ***ed up as the rotten carcasses of the Jihadists who met American justice.
                No, and not as ****ed up as the rotten carcasses of Americans in New York and Washington who got killed because of idiots like you and your attitude to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Daw

No, and not as ****ed up as the rotten carcasses of Americans in New York and Washington who got killed because of idiots like you and your attitude to the world.
                  The innocent victims of 9/11 got murdered not because of idiots like me, but because idiots like me had been largely non-existent. The country was betrayed and attacked because, quite frankly, it had forgotten about Islamic fundamentalism and it schizophrenic and claustrophobic problems. We were interested in peaceful life and prosperity. Now MonsterZeros and other nationalists are popping up like mushrooms after rain. If that's what the architects of 9/11 had wanted then they have achieved their objectives.
                  Last edited by MonsterZero; 24 Jun 03, 19:00.

Comment

I suspect it is what OBL wanted. He wants to create a Huntington clash of civilizations scenario between the Christian West and the Islamic world thereby unifying muslims under the tent of Islamism.

Either that or getting revenge on the American girl who called his dick small.

Comment

Anti Americanism's

I have to agree w/the above posts. The USA has never wanted
                      to enforce our views upon the world. We have commercial &
                      business interests yes, but does the world realize what happened
                      last time the USA was directly attacked? How do I tell my children
                      that our government (flawed yes, but envied around the world!)
                      that diplomacy is not working!
                      Any responses are welcome, my children are asking what/why
                      are we (the world!) doing about it?
                      Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

Re: Anti Americanism's

Originally posted by Foggy
                        The US was not attacked, it suffered a terrorist attack. And as a result 10000-15000 civilians have been killed in the war-on-terror, well done. Lets all stand up and appluad the nation that has killed five times more civlians than it lost - in its war on terror. Horray.

Comment

The innocent victims of 9/11 got murdered not because of idiots like me, but because idiots like me had been largely non-existent. The country was betrayed and attacked because, quite frankly, it had forgotten about Islamic fundamentalism and it schizophrenic and claustrophobic problems. We were interested in peaceful life and prosperity. Now MonsterZeros and other nationalists are popping up like mushrooms after rain. If that's what the architects of 9/11 had wanted then they have achieved their objectives.
                          No, 9/11 happened because a large (and rapidly increasing) proportion of the world hates Americans. The world hates Americans because the loudest voice they hear coming out of America is from people like you. 9/11's will keep happening until people stop hating America, or America ceases to exist. There is no "Cowboy in the black hat" for you to kill, your enemy is created by you, and it feeds on your attempts to kill it.

More monsterZero's is exactly what the architects of 9/11 wanted, because you stir up hate and keep the spiral of violence going. That’s the irony of the situation, you consider yourself an ultra nationalist, but in reality you are doing more than anybody to ensure your nations destruction. You consider yourself Bin Ladens biggest enemy, but he sees you as his valued pawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Daw

No, 9/11 happened because a large (and rapidly increasing) proportion of the world hates Americans. The world hates Americans because the loudest voice they hear coming out of America is from people like you. 9/11's will keep happening until people stop hating America, or America ceases to exist. There is no "Cowboy in the black hat" for you to kill, your enemy is created by you, and it feeds on your attempts to kill it.

More monsterZero's is exactly what the architects of 9/11 wanted, because you stir up hate and keep the spiral of violence going. That’s the irony of the situation, you consider yourself an ultra nationalist, but in reality you are doing more than anybody to ensure your nations destruction. You consider yourself Bin Ladens biggest enemy, but he sees you as his valued pawn.
                            Very well put.
                            Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Re: Anti Americanism's

Originally posted by Foggy
                              I don't have children. I do have a little cousin I love like I suspect one loves a child. He asked what happened. I told him a few people decided they hated us so much we needed to be hurt, and we have to show them they can't hurt us.

I then went on about why violence doesn't solve anything. Meantime, I openingly support wars.

I'm too young to tell you what to tell your kids. Ultimately, I believe my cousin is better than me. I think every parent tries to ensure that. So you're asking a very difficult to question. How do you tell kids we have chosen to respond to killing by killing. No matter how justified, violence only begets violence, but I don't think we have many choices.

Marko,

One reason the US is so willing to tell the world to go and *uck themselves is because it continues to try and minimize the 9/11 attacks. I believe some leaders are using the "terrorist attack" argument to simply escape having to take very high political risks.

Had the international community been more considerate over the 9/11 attacks instead of seeming to change, "you deserve it *itch so quit whining," it might have been more capable of reigning in the wrath that America has unleashed.

I swear, the last time so many dumb*ss leaders around the world have been in power at one time was July-August 1914.
                              "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X