27 Guest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 Guest

I don't believe there could be 27 guest at the site right now as reported by the forum. Surely some individual guest are being counted two or more times.
    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Well i was just being too lazy to log in...but you called me out

Comment

Re: 27 Guest

Originally posted by Chuck
      I don't believe there could be 27 guest at the site right now as reported by the forum. Surely some individual guest are being counted two or more times.
      Nah, I suspect it's the Liberal Police, always on watchout to degrade the position of a Right-wing conservative. Oh yeah, I think the Liberal Police is hell-bent on destroying America's God-given right to dominate the world.

Geez, now, 27 policemen are lurking about....

Am I that nuts?

Dan
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Nice to see you haven't changed Cheetah772.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
          Nice to see you haven't changed Cheetah772.
          I think he was joking... at least I hope he was.
          "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck

I think he was joking... at least I hope he was.
            Just what is a joke? Is it the joke of a liberal getting in face of a conservative or is it the joke of a conservative mocking the liberal values? O Great WarfareHQ Forum, what a dilemmia it is!

Fear not, it is only a joke.

Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I figured he was kidding...at least partially

Comment

Chuuuttttt,

The French Echelon is spying you.
                On the next French invasion of US all conservatives will be driven to fastfood "restaurant" to be feeded to death with hamburgers
                and FRENCH FRIES

Please to read you Dan ( how is dog ?, I'm going to take mine for its evening walk)

Der WanderDogSlave
                The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin
                  Chuuuttttt,

The French Echelon is spying you.
                  On the next French invasion of US all conservatives will be driven to fastfood "restaurant" to be feeded to death with hamburgers
                  and FRENCH FRIES

Please to read you Dan ( how is dog ?, I'm going to take mine for its evening walk)

Der WanderDogSlave
                  It's so outrageous that a Frenchman can insult a US conservative, it's supposed to be the other way around!

Relax, I am already assimilated by the french fries, after all, I usually go to McCDonald's once a week. It's more like French Borg (is there such thing as French Borg?) is taking over the world. I always knew it in my heart. Shame on you!

No, just kidding, my dog is fine and ready to chase out the French invaders from the USA! I missed him greatly, but pretty soon, I'll be back in Maryland (a state of USA) this week.

Look on the bright side, at least, you French won on the food front -- inventing FRENCH fries!

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

after all, I usually go to McCDonald's once a week.
                    Dan
                    You my friend are a fool! This where the REAL french fries (and cherry pies) are found...
                    Attached Files
                    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

It's so outrageous that a Frenchman can insult a US conservative, it's supposed to be the other way around!

Times are Changing !!

Relax, I am already assimilated by the french fries, after all, I usually go to McCDonald's once a week. It's more like French Borg (is there such thing as French Borg?) is taking over the world. I always knew it in my heart. Shame on you!
                      French Borg ? I know Cyborg, Bjon Borg, IceBorg ? but no French Borg ? need your help

No, just kidding, my dog is fine and ready to chase out the French invaders from the USA! I missed him greatly, but pretty soon, I'll be back in Maryland (a state of USA) this week.
                      Maryland I know it was one of the 13th first State ( we learn US history and constitution in our high school, Economy of Texas was my Geography subject for my graduate examination)

But I'm sure that the charm of my beatifull Athena will corrupt you nice dog Ah les Femmes!!

Look on the bright side, at least, you French won on the food front -- inventing FRENCH fries!

Dan
                      not only French Fries but lot of other nice food like Pizza Hut, Coke, Kentucky Chicken, Haggen Daas ice cream, Mac Cain patatoes, Green Giant corn, LOL

But we have Perrier, Evian, Vittel and the best of the Best Wine !!!

Der WanderEater
                      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin

not only French Fries but lot of other nice food like Pizza Hut, Coke, Kentucky Chicken, Haggen Daas ice cream, Mac Cain patatoes, Green Giant corn, LOL

But we have Perrier, Evian, Vittel and the best of the Best Wine !!!

Der WanderEater
                        Hey! MaCains is Canadian.
                        Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn

Hey! MaCains is Canadian.
                          Canada, Canada, hummmmmm, ah yes the 51st US State with Quebec as Capital

Der WanderGeographist LOL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X