New Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game

Anyone have any scenarios they are interested in playing? Will try anything outside of Monsters ( havn't that much time!) Looking for an opponent who can put in say 3 to 4 turns over the course of week.
    http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

What game?
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
      What game?
      I'm up for a blistering game of Tic-Tac-Toe...
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM

I'm up for a blistering game of Tic-Tac-Toe...
        How about checkers?
        "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck

How about checkers?
          I think I'll put the Nix on...Checkers.
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
            What game?
            Well how about this one:

The Operational Art of War: COW: UPDATE: France 1944
            (Downloaded 539 Times)
            When: June 6, 1944
            Where: Northwest Europe
            Author: Bob Cross
            Added/Updated: May 7, 2003
            Summary: "The Battle for France. Although inspired by SPI’s 1972 wargame, “Breakout & Pursuit”, all components have been designed completely from scratch. The map was designed using the same techniques I used to create the CFNA map. It covers Northwest Europe from latitude 46N to 53N and as far to the east as about longitude 9.5E. The OOB & TO&E are based upon research materials I received from Major Chet Pool and Lt. Col. Jim Pool. This is both an update and a new scenario. The original “France 1944” scenario has been renamed “France 1944 Cobra” and updated as follows: All M4/76 Shermans have been replaced with M4/75 Shermans. The West Coast of Normandy has been changed so that naval support fire ops can no longer take place there. Fixed a mistake with the deployment of the German 16th ID. Made some minor OOB changes including adding US chemical mortar battalions, and some changes to the ships in the RN. In addition, there is also a new scenario named “France 1944 D-Day”. This is a new setup with a start date of June 6, 1944 (same end date), with 210 new units."

Opponents: Western Allies vs. Germans
            http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe Tone

Well how about this one:
              Probably it would have been better had you posted in the TOAW section instead of the History, 'Current Events and Opinion' category
              "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X