Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5025/5025_01.asp

Not meant to offend those who are religious, but this is just...

I mean, I'm not sure if this isn't some elaborate troll meant to turn people to atheism or what .
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Re: Heh

Originally posted by MikeJ

I mean, I'm not sure if this isn't some elaborate troll meant to turn people to atheism or what .
    How dare you denigrate the religious beliefs that the inner circle of our administration holds dear?

Well...one good turn (of the knife) deserves another...

http://www.jesusdressup.com/
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

lol. Jesus in white bedsheets was just...

wrong .
      "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

Comment

lol. Jesus in white bedsheets was just...

wrong .
        I think that was a KKK uniform. My curiosity has caused me to sin by going to that site. Now I must repent. SHAME ON YOU JAMiAM!
        "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
          I think that was a KKK uniform. My curiosity has caused me to sin by going to that site. Now I must repent. SHAME ON YOU JAMiAM!
          Sorry...the Devil made me do it.

Here...you can have this apple, as a peace offering. It came off of that tree...over there, in the garden.
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Clearly, Internet Explorer 6 is a tool of satan.

Now if I can only figure out how to do the same thing at my own websites.
            Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh

Yeah, I know. It's just a little less emotive with the bed-sheet reference .

Comment

No this is actually what these people belive and want to see happen. They make the Moslem fanatics seem pretty pedestrian and minimalist in their vision for the future of the world. Think about that the next time you toy with the idea of voting for someone endorsed by Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. Won't mention which political party they generally come from. But they ain't never Greens or Libritarians.
                Regime Change It Starts At Home

Comment

Oh yeah, Jesus as a clown or a Ku Klux Klansman. That’s really funny. And Lance, I had no idea that Robertson and Fallwell preach that the Pope is the AntiChrist – you learn something new every day. You'll probably find this article to be absolutely hilarious, even though it’s just a typical day in Sudan:

Islamists burn to death Christian pastor,
                  Massacre of 59 came as Sudan discussed removal from terror list

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Military forces led by Sudan's militant Islamist regime burned to death a Christian pastor and his family in a massacre of 59 unarmed villagers, a relief group working in the area reported.

The simultaneous attack on 10 villages in Eastern Upper Nile took place as Secretary of State Colin Powell met with Sudanese Foreign Minister Mustafa Osman Ismail to discuss Sudan's removal from the U.S. list of state sponsors of terrorism.

Sudan's cleric-backed National Islamic Front regime in the Arab and Muslim north declared a jihad on the mostly Christian and animist south in 1989. Since 1983, an estimated 2 million people have died from war and related famine. About 5 million have
                  become refugees.

The May 22 attack was completely unprovoked, according to Seattle-based Servant's Heart, as no members of the rebel Sudan People's Liberation Army were in the area.

The militia also wounded 15 and abducted 10 children and 6 women. The forces used a combination of rocket-propelled-grenade launchers, .50-caliber heavy machine guns and assault rifles.

Many villagers were burned alive as they hid in their homes from the government-led forces, Servant's Heart said.

Jacob Gadet Manyiel, pastor of the Presbyterian Church of Sudan, and his wife and four children were burned to death as government soldiers stood outside their house and threatened to shoot anyone trying to escape.

Meanwhile, on the day of the attack, State Department spokesman Richard Boucher said, "We think there is a real prospect to reach a just and lasting conclusion to the [Sudanese] civil war."

Khartoum's Ismail said after meeting with Powell his government "would sign a peace agreement with the SPLA as quickly as possible, maybe next month."

However, the attack last week violates the current cease-fire between Khartoum and the SPLA. It also breaches the agreement facilitated by former Sen. John Danforth, which forbids attacks against civilians and non-combatants.

Government of Sudan 2nd Lt. Mohammed Idris led the attack, Servant's Heart said.

Dennis Bennett, the group's executive director, charged that the State Department's unwillingness to thoroughly investigate an attack last year on villages in North East Upper Nile province led Khartoum forces to believe they could kill and enslave unarmed
                  civilians with impunity.

As WorldNetDaily reported, the bones of scores of villagers littered a "killing field" left in the wake of an unprovoked assault in which as many as 3,000 civilians died.

"It is time for all Americans to contact President Bush directly, demanding that he punish those members of the Sudanese government who are responsible for these atrocities," Bennett said.

He called on Bush and the State Department to insist on the immediate, safe return of the 10 children and six women kidnapped and brutalized during last week's attack.

A noted research institute has compiled the names of 10,000 Sudanese abducted into slavery, evidence that challenges denials by Khartoum.

Bennett insisted there should be no further talks with the U.S. until all abductees from the recent attack are returned and those responsible are arrested and tried for crimes against humanity, including Idris and Brig. Gen. Ibrahim Saleh.

link.

Comment

Re: Heh

What's wrong with that?

I do believe in God, and I do believe in www.chick.com's prespective on the world and Christianity.

And yet, I can make some reasonable political decisions, and I can read and study history just as well anybody can do. I'm not a religious frantic, I'm a normal person. It's more like the world has gone fanatic over some religious tenets they find offensive.

It's hypocritical that here in America, we allow homosexuals, New-Age, Catholics, evolution, and many more into our school system, but we outlaw prayer and teaching of God's creation of this world in six days. We allow our students to establish homosexual clubs, but we don't allow the others to set up a Bible Study club.

America was founded upon religious liberty for all, and guess what, the world took advantage of it, and pushed out people like me and Jack Chick, completely ignoring our voices and rights. The Pilgrims suffered greatly so you could just post what you like.

Thousands of American soldiers died on battlefields across the world just so people like you could enjoy the religious liberty and freedom without any fear from the government.

No country in the world could freely claim such prestige as America could and rightfully claims. It's sad that the future generations are increasingly becoming apathetic about their spirituality and what kind of decision they want to spend eternity after death.

It's a real shame, what a waste of a life. But then, I doubt you or anybody could really understand this post.

Dan
                    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X