• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    Owl soup
    Soup Bone

Comment

• Bone Marrow

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

• marrow sucker
        BoRG
        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• sucker punch

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

Comment

• punch drinker
            The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

• Drinker bird....

I'm not religious but its still Christmas to me...so have a Happy one people and a prosperous New Year but save a thought for those having a hard time...also
              dont forget the boys/girls out there on the castle walls, standing guard ....may they all return safe to their family's....

The pagan in me raises a glass .....drive safe, drive sober....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bow View Post
                Drinker bird....

I'm not religious but its still Christmas to me...so have a Happy one people and a prosperous New Year but save a thought for those having a hard time...also
                dont forget the boys/girls out there on the castle walls, standing guard ....may they all return safe to their family's....

Bird flying

Great sentiments Bow, I would also like to offer my best wishes to all, I hope you all have a very happy Christmas with your families.

Comment

• flying away
                  The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

• Away game

Comment

• game face.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bow View Post
                        Drinker bird....

And all the best to you as well.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• face lift

Comment

• lift off

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.
                            War is less costly than servitude

Comment

• off limits

Comment

• limits reached
                                War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X