Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Word Chain

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • call 911

    Comment


    • 911 operator

      “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

      The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

      Comment


      • operator syndicate
        Per Ardua ad Astra

        Comment


        • For the benefit of the mentally challenged among us, "911 is a NUMBER, NOT A WORD!!

          PLEASE tell me none of you are college graduates.


          syndicate assassin
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            For the benefit of the mentally challenged among us, "911 is a NUMBER, NOT A WORD!!

            PLEASE tell me none of you are college graduates.


            syndicate assassin
            As you are the moderator, I guess we left it to you to police. If you are inviting others to judge, then fine. We know not wearing glasses is a sin beyond reproach. Almost the weekend.
            Per Ardua ad Astra

            Comment


            • Assassin moderator
              BoRG
              "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

              Comment


              • moderator angry
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lāčplēsis View Post
                  As you are the moderator, I guess we left it to you to police. If you are inviting others to judge, then fine. We know not wearing glasses is a sin beyond reproach. Almost the weekend.
                  Fine...no more rules, since no one is capable of following them anyway.

                  But stop and think how dumb someone has to be to be unable to follow only ONE rule - use the second WORD as the first WORD in your post.

                  I'm guessing that would be an IQ less than the individual's belt size.


                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Fine...no more rules, since no one is capable of following them anyway.

                    But stop and think how dumb someone has to be to be unable to follow only ONE rule - use the second WORD as the first WORD in your post.

                    I'm guessing that would be an IQ less than the individual's belt size.


                    Having worn my glasses, I believe I have not transgressed your rules or shared my belt size with you. The fact you have decided to dislike me is fine and democratic. Not everyone likes Conservatives. Its OK. The spirit of Rush Limbaugh will live on. Despite you.
                    Per Ardua ad Astra

                    Comment


                    • I just think our friend Rush is not best on foreign policy. Point finale!
                      Per Ardua ad Astra

                      Comment


                      • finale applauded
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • applauded assumptions
                          Per Ardua ad Astra

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Fine...no more rules, since no one is capable of following them anyway.

                            But stop and think how dumb someone has to be to be unable to follow only ONE rule - use the second WORD as the first WORD in your post.

                            I'm guessing that would be an IQ less than the individual's belt size.


                            I did not know that the rules were so strict. I was following the spirit of the thread with the 911 entry. I will make a mental note to ignore anything other than words for the rest of this thread.

                            Also, just a note, you should be able to express your thoughts without insulting others.

                            “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

                            The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lāčplēsis View Post
                              applauded assumptions
                              assumptions made

                              “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

                              The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by slick24 View Post
                                I did not know that the rules were so strict. I was following the spirit of the thread with the 911 entry. I will make a mental note to ignore anything other than words for the rest of this thread.

                                Also, just a note, you should be able to express your thoughts without insulting others.
                                Why? When that's how everyone else operates?
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X