The Word Chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricked out

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

• out take

Comment

• Take....That!

Regards
        "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

• That girl

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

Comment

• Girl School

Comment

• School rules

Comment

• Rules Broken

Comment

• Broken....Arrow

Regards
                  "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

• Arrow Strung

Comment

• Strung Tight

Comment

• tight thong!
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• thong stolen
                          War is less costly than servitude

Comment

• Stolen Dreams

Comment

• dreams analyzed.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Analyzed Results

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X