The Word Chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closed mind

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

• mind altering...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• altering reality
        Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

• reality changing

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

Comment

• Changing Time

Comment

• Time....Piece

Regards
              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

• piece lost
                BoRG
                "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• lost cause

Comment

• cause resurrected!

Comment

• Resurrected Project

Comment

• Project....Management

Regards
                        "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

• management sucks

Comment

• sucks lollipops...

Comment

• Lollipops flavor

Comment

• flavor blend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X