Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions near Boston Marathon finish line > ongoing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Globe /Boston.com website:

http://www.boston.com/

Comment

• I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions. Even the news people know better than that.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is whats said around here.
        http://www.kfvs12.com/story/21982414/2-dead-at-least-100-hurt-from-boston-marathon-bomb-blasts?

Comment

• Boston is even postponing Hockey. Good idea.
          The NHL postponed the Boston Bruins' Monday hockey game against the Ottawa Senators. It will be rescheduled at a later date.

Comment

• HANG TOUGH BOSTON!!! I pray for everyone up there.

Comment

• I know it's not really that important, but it seems everyone on the local media, everyone interviewed, says, things like that don't happen in Boston, forgetting the 2 9/11 planes and all the local people who died on the planes.

Comment

• Per WBZ, Saudi National who was questioned/is being questioned is reported as co-operative, denies any involvement.

Apparently he was running from explosions, was tackled by a civilian.

Comment

• It does appear that the number of the injured is pretty well known: just gave a report of how many of the 98 or 100 injured are at 4 or 5 local hospitals.
                  I think about 23, 28 in MGH, Brigham and Women's, Tufts, Children's.

I ASSUME there were others injured who were treated at the medical tent or left the scene with minor injuries.

Comment

• That is why all cell phone service is shut off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                      That is why all cell phone service is shut off.
                      According to some people in Boston, calls have been going through just fine
                      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...nt_remote.html

Comment

• Three news services reported it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martok View Post
                            About an hour ago my wife received a phone call from her father. It seems her uncle, Rich, was working security for the marathon and was injured in the blast. She is very upset.

I don't really know the man, but she of course remembers him from childhood and associated family events.

No real word on his condition yet.
                            Prayers for you and all.
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• -- Updated info on how to find friends/family who may have been participating added to post #1. --
                              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Casualty count seems to be settling at 98 - 101.
                                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X