Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions near Boston Marathon finish line > ongoing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
    Suspect or witness?
    the crawl says related to, the audio report said suspect.

Comment

• part of the President's address:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-is-necessary/

Comment

• Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        I haven't seen anything credible directly from authorities about an ID, Cody.

The casualty numbers certainly seem to be rising. God help all so effected.

Just so folks know, if anybody posts the most graphic of photos here, it will be deleted outright.
        I did hear on NBC that a "person of interest" is under guard at the hospital.
        "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• (Partisan political BS completely unrelated to the Boston Marathon Bombing snipped)

Sorry. I really feel for the casualties (note: I avoided the word victim on purpose) and for those who are close to them. I really do.
          Last edited by Admiral; 15 Apr 13, 17:59. Reason: Partisan political BS completely unrelated to the Boston Marathon Bombing snipped

Comment

• This is...terrible news. The only saving grace is that it could have been worse, and even that is of no comfort, especially to the victims and their families. RIP and I hope that the perpetrators are found quickly.
            You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

• Per WBZ TV: Mass. General Hospital garage under lockdown, suspicious device.

Comment

• Authorities studying a video of a male carrying two backpacks -only have a back view - trying to get pictures from other cameras, co-ordinate time, figure route.

Comment

• WBZ via Boston Globe - eight year old boy is one of the two confirmed dead.

May he Rest In Peace.

Comment

• Two dead 110 injured, no suspects in custody as of 1920h (0120 GMT).

Any anniversary link to Waco or Tulsa?
                    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                      Two dead 110 injured, no suspects in custody as of 1920h (0120 GMT).

Any anniversary link to Wako or Tulsa?
                      As I mentioned in previous post, US Congressman Keating from MA made references to "tax day", and "home grown terrorism" as possibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                        Two dead 110 injured, no suspects in custody as of 1920h (0120 GMT).

Any anniversary link to Waco or Tulsa?
                        No anniversaries, no threats received in advance, no claims of responsibility. We're trying to avoid speculation at this point.
                        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
                          No anniversaries, no threats received in advance, no claims of responsibility. We're trying to avoid speculation at this point.
                          Patriot Day.

Who hates patriots?

Oh yeah. I remember...
                          "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Former Middlesex County District Attorney and federal prosecutor Gerry Leone:

1. Investigators assessing physical evidence. Interviews of people on scene, etc. All agencies working together.

2. Studying all intelligence for "actionable"

Comment

• About an hour ago my wife received a phone call from her father. It seems her uncle, Rich, was working security for the marathon and was injured in the blast. She is very upset.

I don't really know the man, but she of course remembers him from childhood and associated family events.

No real word on his condition yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martok View Post
                                About an hour ago my wife received a phone call from her father. It seems her uncle, Rich, was working security for the marathon and was injured in the blast. She is very upset.

I don't really know the man, but she of course remembers him from childhood and associated family events.

No real word on his condition yet.
                                My prayers are with him and your family.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X