Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions near Boston Marathon finish line > ongoing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if this wasn't tragic enough:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...victims/64250/

Warning: Graphic photo at the end.
    Last edited by Anthrax; 15 Apr 13, 15:45.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
      Sorry, mates, but if it isn't specific to the Boston Marathon explosions, I will be deleting anything otherwise for the next few hours.

Now is not the time for partisan political BS.

Admiral
      ACG Forums Administrator

Well said...We should wait until the authorities have a handle one whats really going on.... Speculation isn't helpful...

Comment

CBS is reporting police have video of potential suspect.
        Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

I any event, there are casual indications that this attack may have been of Middle Eastern origin, and there are other casual indications that may point to a home-grown element. So far, I'm not sure what to think.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...ombing/100495/

A link to a complaiton of photos of the blast

Comment

Here the first bomb going off http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...on-camera.html

Comment

Hoping all my relatives in and around Boston are OK.
                "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                  Sad day.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                    http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...ombing/100495/

A link to a complaiton of photos of the blast
                    Somebody made a pretty good bomb judging by the pictures.

Comment

The New York Post reporting: A federal law-enforcement source confirmed to The Post there are at least 12 dead and nearly 50 injured. Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold. Authorities have a identified a suspect, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        I any event, there are casual indications that this attack may have been of Middle Eastern origin, and there are other casual indications that may point to a home-grown element. So far, I'm not sure what to think.
                        The best thing is to wait Slick until the authorities do their work so blame doesn't fly around arbitrarily. Whoever did this went for a very soft target. Whichever pathetic murderer did this has done it from a position of weakness not strength. Foul...
                        Last edited by copenhagen; 15 Apr 13, 15:52.

Comment

(non-relevant BS & reply snipped)
                          Thus for Boston or probably anywhere near where ACG members live it is an unspeakable horror.
                          Last edited by Admiral; 15 Apr 13, 15:51. Reason: (non-relevant BS & reply snipped)
                          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                            The best thing is to wait Slick until the authorities do their work so blame doesn't fly around arbrirarily. Whoever did this went for a very soft target. Whichever pathetic murderer did this has done it from a position of weakness not strength. Foul...
                            But that is the normal MO for a terrorist.

Comment

Boston Police Briefing just started.

Comment

(partisan political BS snipped)

Just on the news, a bomb went off in the JFK Library! One death, I think.
                                Last edited by Admiral; 15 Apr 13, 15:58. Reason: (partisan political BS snipped)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X