Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions near Boston Marathon finish line > ongoing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crash View Post
    FBI releases photos

www.fbi.gov
    Link to photos without any navigation needed:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-i...ions-in-boston
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

• I think cassanova has the "anonymous" version, not the actual releases. The FBI website is a little overloaded right now for obvious reasons.
      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        I hate to break it to ya, Number 6, but the 'Anonymous' pictures are NOT the pictures the Government/FBI has released in their search.

This is not to say they may not be on to something, but...

Anonymous is still merely speculating.

They did not speculate about that girl's butt. It was "da bomb."
        "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Let's face it: if Anonymous had been correct, it would have been a tremendous victory. They had nothing to lose. But they may have made the FBI actually do their job better. I see no public downside.

Comment

• Shooting and Explosions Reported near M.I.T.

Is anybody else seeing news about a shot police officer, high-speed chase, grenades or other explosives?

AP is reporting a gim battle and explosions.
            "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• There's this,
              CAMBRIDGE, Mass. —An MIT police officer was shot multiple times and died from his injuries late Thursday evening, the Middlesex County District Attorney's office confirmed.
              But it's a couple of hours old.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro...#ixzz2Qt7fFzFk

Separate report but not much explanation,
              Around that time, there were reports of violence and an extremely heavy police presence in Watertown, Mass, which is only a few miles away. Gunshots and two loud booms were heard. It was unclear whether the scenes were related.
              http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/04...pus-87712.html
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• So far the Policeman that responded to a disturbance at one of MIT's residences was killed one suspect has been arrested and the bomb squad has left the scene there are reports that this is related to an earlier robbery but the FBI has people on the scene it's not known if this is related to the terrorist attack.

Comment

• Two suspects are now in custody the first was a white male the second is of Middle Eastern descent.

Comment

• Too early to tell, but I hope these are the bomber culprits and they bring them all down.

God bless the fallen officer.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• It's getting clearer now one suspect is dead the other is still on the loose the Police are going house to house in Watertown the Police confirm that the suspects are the ones from the terrorist attacks.

Comment

• http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...19#post2525119

Comment

• Boston Marathon Bomber Identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev from Chechnya

The Boston marathon bomber still at large and sought by police has been identified by AP sources as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, resident in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
                          www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

• One Boston Marathon suspect killed; second suspect, his brother, on loose after firefight

With a bomb strapped to his chest, one of the Boston Marathon suspects was killed early Friday after he and his accomplice brother robbed a 7-Eleven, shot a police officer to death, carjacked an SUV and hurled explosives in an extraordinary firefight with law enforcement, authorities told NBC News.

The second suspect — the one in the white hat in photos released by the FBI — was on the loose, and police ordered people in the Boston suburbs to stay inside and businesses not to open. Boston shut down its buses and subway system for the hunt.

The suspects are Chechen brothers with the last name Tsarnaev, law enforcement officials told NBC News. The suspect at large, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is 19 and has a Massachusetts driver’s license, they said. Law enforcement officials told NBC News that both men are legal permanent residents of the United States, had been here about a year and had military experience.
                            www.histours.ru

Comment

• I mentioned this on another thread, but I understand that Chechen terrorism is rare outside of Russia or the Middle East, so this may be a grim (and significant) development.
                              You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackshot View Post
                                I mentioned this on another thread, but I understand that Chechen terrorism is rare outside of Russia or the Middle East, so this may be a grim (and significant) development.
                                It's a bit confusing - where's the other thread?

Edit - just found it, but why do we have 2 of them running parallel?
                                www.histours.ru

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X