Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions near Boston Marathon finish line > ongoing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang... those black backpacks are/were popular.
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by ShAA View Post
      Hmm, the white guy is holding a backpack by the straps on his left arm, and this really looks suspicious as it's a rather inconvenient way to hold it. But I can't see what's really wrong with the other two Central Asian looking men as they don't seem to be holding anything bomb-like or doing anything suspicious. There are many other people with their arms crossed - it's hardly a sign of a terrorist.
      No way to know if Anonymous and the FBI are looking for the same guys.

The published picture isn't likely to be of someone doing something suspicious. It will be the clearest shot they have of the subject's face so people can identify and report him.

They may also be looking for specific witnesses based on where the person was and at what time as established in other photos. They may possibly have seen something relevant but not realize it.
      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• AP is reporting law enforcement has video of someone dropping a backpack at the location of the blast.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-17-20-58-24

On the day of the bombing, local stations were reporting on witnesses seeing a man carrying two backpacks, one slung on each shoulder. May be nothing, but if I were investigating I would sure want to find and talk to that guy.
        Boston Strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by JSMoss View Post
          AP is reporting law enforcement has video of someone dropping a backpack at the location of the blast.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-17-20-58-24

On the day of the bombing, local stations were reporting on witnesses seeing a man carrying two backpacks, one slung on each shoulder. May be nothing, but if I were investigating I would sure want to find and talk to that guy.
          Anybody supporting a runner might have two backpacks.
          "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• That's one of the big obstacles in this instance. People from all over the world, living out of bags and packs on the day of the race and not all familiar with the local customs. So "foreigner with backpacks acting strange" isn't going to help narrow things down very much.

The biggest asset will probably be the huge number of pictures and videos taken. Odds are that at least a few will show something useful.
            Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• FBI is looking for "two persons of interest" ... however they won't tell us what they look like

Comment

• Having been part of training regional teams to respond to disasters, it is good to see thing work the way all the training and practice intended.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...ere-ready.html

The middle of a Monday for the hospitals to realign everything to respond and save every patient that reached them is amazingly complex.

Boston Strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 6 View Post
                  Anonymous cooperating with FBI on bombing suspect.

Anonymous ( 4 Chan) posted this today: If you have more information about the man, please post them in here or forward them to the FBI: http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/

More pictures:
                  http://i.imgur.com/8dHaVvw.jpg
                  http://i.imgur.com/iOMXbdz.jpg
                  Now the bomber really is ed.

Reminds me of that scene in The Rocketeer where the gangsters and FBI start working together to kill Nazis....

Here's hoping they get him.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• I am wondering if maybe whoever is launching these attacks is hitting in various locations over the course of the next few days to create confusion and fear.

Comment

• Damn! Go away for a week or so & the world goes to hell.

Terrible stuff. Condolences to the families of the dead & to the wounded.
                      Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• The FBI cancelled a press conference for today after Anonymous through 4Chan released photos of the terror cell. A mixture of whites and Middle Easterners.

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

Right now Anonymous is doing more to search for the culprits than the government is, which is still trying to get its story together so they get no blame.

Comment

• I hate to break it to ya, Number 6, but the 'Anonymous' pictures are NOT the pictures the Government/FBI has released in their search.

This is not to say they may not be on to something, but...

Anonymous is still merely speculating.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• The pictures at 4chan and info wars are stupid as are the speculations.

But I wonder, will my black backpack get banned?

Comment

• Thousands of FBI-agents had hunted for the terrorists, who had bombed the Boston Marathon. They had watched the films of the supervising-cameras, which were installed beside the Marathon-path near the aim-line. They saw on the film-pictures two men, who had puted a bag on the place where the bomb a bit later exploded. Then the agents watched a man in black running away before the bomb-explotion. Therefore it is to presume, that the FBI knows the terroristic bombers and will find and arrest them very soon.

The pictures are originals from a FBI-File.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by GCoyote; 18 Apr 13, 16:44. Reason: He forgot

Comment

• FBI releases photos

www.fbi.gov
                                #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                                Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                                Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X