Chris Yung funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Yung funeral

Officer Yung lost his life on 31 December in a vehicle accident. I had the honor of watching the procession go through the area today. There had to have been well over three hundred Police Vehicles from all over Virginia. Inspiring sight to see the community get involved in this. It tied up traffic for a good 3 hours and no one complained. They drove past numerous first responder stations and the Iwo Jima Statue at the North Gate of Quantico.

Rest in peace brother.

Yung, a 35-year-old veteran of the county's police force, was killed Monday afternoon in a car crash in Bristow while responding to call. He was just the third Prince William County officer to die in the line of duty since 1970.

The smiling at Yung's funeral would have to happen through tears, though, as family and friends remembered and honored him. The 7-year police veteran and former member of the United States Marine Corps was remembered by hundreds of officers and relatives.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01...#ixzz2H3djLL6i
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Berlin.1945
    by casanova
    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
    Yesterday, 23:41
  • casanova
    AW 169M
    by casanova
    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
    Yesterday, 23:26
  • JBark
    What changed?
    by JBark
    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
    Yesterday, 18:54
Working...
X