Holy Sweet Mother of Murgatroid!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Sweet Mother of Murgatroid!!

I just had one of my daughter's fresh baked 'death by chocolate' brownies for breakfast along with my usual black coffee. I now have this overwhelming desire to run down to the gas station and back barefoot in the snow. It's only a six mile round trip. Another interesting after effect, I can now read my dog's mind and have the ability to smell in colors. That sure was an interesting way to start the new day!
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Considering that you can now 'read' your dog's mind, I'm wondering if your daughter augmented the recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorque View Post
      Considering that you can now 'read' your dog's mind, I'm wondering if your daughter augmented the recipe.
      I'll pay postage plus expenses.
      Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
      Hyperwar, Whats New
      World War II Resources
      The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
        I just had one of my daughter's fresh baked 'death by chocolate' brownies for breakfast along with my usual black coffee. I now have this overwhelming desire to run down to the gas station and back barefoot in the snow. It's only a six mile round trip. Another interesting after effect, I can now read my dog's mind and have the ability to smell in colors. That sure was an interesting way to start the new day!
        This simply means you have become a superhero. Please wear your underwear on top of your trousers.
        "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Those marijuana brownies are good, huh?

Pax acts the same way after a Vietnamese coffee.

Comment

Brownies sound good right about now...
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X