Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Year Service Ribbon

So, when are they coming out ?
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Originally posted by tigersqn View Post
    So, when are they coming out ?
    Ahhhh, our own Soup Sandwich.

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

ACG Forums - as a website community extension of the, then, new Armchair General magazine - did not begin until around 10/03, Pierre. Your previous membership was not to ACG as a community. The answer to your question is October 2013.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

That was harsh john...........but funny.......

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
          ACG Forums - as a website community extension of the, then, new Armchair General magazine - did not begin until around 10/03, Pierre. Your previous membership was not to ACG as a community. The answer to your question is October 2013.

You hurt my feelings! I feel as if I was lied to! Stop that.

Just kidding...

October 2013? Okay...I can wait until that time!

Until then, I'm just holding down the fort over in Politics forum. Ha, ha, ha!

Dan
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I have had a subscription to ACG since BEFORE the first issues was released!

I joined the forums not long after that so I'm looking at a ten spot as well...

Arrrrr!
            Battles are dangerous affairs... Wang Hsi

Comment

Hate to rain on everybody's parade, but at 10 years all rep, ribbons and medals reset to zero. Please read article 63 sub-paragraph 4c in your ACG members handbook.

Comment

Me? I get to wait another couple years
                "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Would it be possible to have the ten year ribbon awarded posthumously?

(Just kidding.)

Philip
                  "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

What about yearly rosettes and 20 year gold cups?! Even a pension book logo for 50 years and a coffin for 100

Paul
                    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                    All human ills he can subdue,
                    Or with a bauble or medal
                    Can win mans heart for you;
                    And many a blessing know to stew
                    To make a megloamaniac bright;
                    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
                      Would it be possible to have the ten year ribbon awarded posthumously?
                      I have infinite faith, Philip, that you'll be able to get your ten year ribbon awarded prehumously...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X