WWII Webcomic--Help will be needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII Webcomic--Help will be needed!

Hello. ^^ A few of you may remember this. (Wow, it looks like **** now XD) Well, I'm doing a total remake, with a very different story. For example, she'll be in regular Wehrmacht this time. And it'll be drawn like this.

It will be of the same character. It will start out with her in training, ending up Obergefreiter, then we move onto her entry into battle at Barbarossa, as gunner on a short PzKpfw IV. Later on, they receive a G model PzKpfw IV, to which she eventually becomes commander. May or may not move to a Panther late in the war.

Anyway, what I need help with is things like uniforms and which unit, etc her tank is in. Also, I still have no idea what to name it...anyone can help with the writing as well. Whadya' think?
    "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

I may use 20th Pz Div...anyone wanna help at all? ^^;
    "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X