Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACG Favicon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ACG Favicon

    The ACG Favicon is a red star. Does this mean that the forums are owned and administered by....Commies

  • #2
    YEP! You have noticed how we have many more far left here than far right. A Commie nest from top to bottom.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      YEP! You have noticed how we have many more far left here than far right. A Commie nest from top to bottom.
      They disguise their political leanings quite well by pretending to be fervent conservatives. If they were in acting, Oscar would be knocking on their doors.

      Comment


      • #4
        They would get Oscars anyway cause Hollywood is for Commies only, don't you know?

        I knew this recently banned guy was infectious
        www.histours.ru

        Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ShAA View Post
          They would get Oscars anyway cause Hollywood is for Commies only, don't you know?

          I knew this recently banned guy was infectious
          Communism is infectious? Like the plague, you acquire it from fleas or perhaps like the flu from sneezing and not washing ones hands? I'm leaning towards the latter, as in dirty commies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gorque View Post
            Communism is infectious? Like the plague, you acquire it from fleas or perhaps like the flu from sneezing and not washing ones hands? I'm leaning towards the latter, as in dirty commies.
            I think right now we're dealing with internet viruses which infect people too!
            www.histours.ru

            Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

            Comment


            • #7
              I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gorque View Post
                The ACG Favicon is . . . .
                What's a "favicon"?

                Originally posted by Gorque View Post
                . . . . a red star.
                Where is this red star?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShAA View Post
                  I think right now we're dealing with internet viruses which infect people too!
                  Unless you happen to be one of those brain-washing Commie-Tsars. They're immune to the Commie virus that turns the infected into mindless stooges.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    What's a "favicon"?



                    Where is this red star?
                    If I point this out to you, promise me you won't go 'Rambo' on the forums.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just what the livin' hell are you guys talking about?
                      Skip

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                        Just what the livin' hell are you guys talking about?
                        Saving the forums and the western world, religion, free-market economies and skimpily clad women in bikinis from subversive Communist infiltration and bulky potato fed women plodding around in drab gunny sacks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          When the forum is run by Admiral Sergey Georgiyevich Gorshkov what do you expect?
                          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                          That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I always wondered about that accent of his. I've traveled through Kansas and had the opportunity to speak to a fair number of 'right' Kansans. More like Boris Badenov if you ask me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                              When the forum is run by Admiral Sergey Georgiyevich Gorshkov what do you expect?
                              I've seen a picture of Admiral in a tie-dye!!

                              #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                              Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                              Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X